#86

based on the idea sleepyshin gave me but i wont write completely in the name of my innocent readers

--

wonho had gotten so used to sitting in hyungwon's lap most of the time that he was starting to feel uncomfortable when he was directly sitting on the couch or a chair or literally anywhere.

therefore, he was currently sitting between the other's legs, eating cereal peacefully while switching around tv channels to find something interesting to watch.

he was back in his comfortable pajamas because he was planning on staying inside with hyungwon for the rest of the day. it was going to rain anyways, so why go out?... or at least he hoped the weather forecast turned out to be true so they could stay in.

"there's nothing to watch," wonho whined with a pout.

"porn channels still exist," hyungwon joked.

wonho looked up at him with a mortified expression on his face. "no!"

hyungwon giggled and ruffled the older's hair. "i was kidding."

just then wonho's eyes widened and hyungwon couldn't understand why until he also shifted his gaze on the tv screen and his jaw dropped.

without knowing, wonho had accidentally reached the porn channels (that were supposed to be locked in the first place). but they weren't. and he was trying to switch through them as fast as possible.

he ended up pressing some random number but then turned the tv off in panic and threw the remote somewhere against a wall, its loud thud resonating in the whole room.

the silver haired boy's face was red and his eyes were still wide open. he could feel himself sweating from all the embarrassment he had to go through.

"hoseok..." hyungwon said after a while as he glanced down and saw how wonho was keeping the bowl of cereal between his legs, his hands trembling.

"don't mention it..." wonho mumbled.

"it's okay," hyungwon tried assuring and making the other less uncomfortable. he kissed the back of wonho's neck softly. "it's not like you can control it or--"

"hyungwon, just shut up!" the older screeched, his face deepening in color (of course, if that was even possible).

he suddenly jumped up as he felt something under himself. he moved at the other side of the bed, almost spilling what was left of his cereal.

"hyungwon, you're so fucking gross!" wonho cried out.

for some reason hyungwon found that way funnier than it was and started giggling quietly. though he tried suppressing it, soon his giggles gradually turned into laughter.

"it's not funnyyy," wonho whined, also chuckling a bit because he found hyungwon's laugh hilarious.

"you are such a baby," the younger moved next to wonho and wrapped an arm around his shoulders.

"and you are making me uncomfortable..." wonho murmured.

"as if that's anything new," hyungwon snorted and kissed wonho on the forehead.

"stop it..."

"an actual five year old."

"hyungwooooon..."

"i love you so much."

"shut up..."