#59

"mom, wonho is here," hyungwon yelled as soon as they walked into the house.

"okay," the woman's voice sounded from the living room.

"she doesn't sound very excited," wonho whispered.

"yeah, as you mentioned it..."

hyungwon left the open umbrella next to the door to dry. they didn't take long taking off their shoes and jackets and soon walked up to the taller's bedroom, not bothering to go to the living room first.

wonho immediately plopped on the bed, groaning in delight because of how soft it was. he felt how the rain had soaked through his jacket on several places on his hoodie and shirt but he was already too lazy to move and change his clothes. they were going to dry anyways.

after leaving the bag somewhere relatively close to the bed, hyungwon lied down next to the silver haired male. "change your clothes," hyungwon said.

"i'm too lazy."

"you will catch a cold then who am i going to go on a date with afterwards?"

"okay, you're right, i shouldn't catch a cold," the shorter chuckled. he got up, walking over to his suitcase. "you could've put it closer to the bed, just saying."

"did your legs fall off when you walked two extra steps?"

"yes."

"poor baby."

though wonho was quite well built and, most importantly, confident with his body, for some reason he felt really uncomfortable changing his clothes around hyungwon. as if the taller's gaze was fixed only on him even when he was with his back against him and there was no actual way he could be looking at him.

he tried being as fast as he could be and he might have put his t-shirt on wrong but he supposed putting a sweater over it was going to cover it up and make it and make it far less obvious.

hyungwon jumped up a bit in his place as he heard something​ falling, its soft thud resonating in his ears.

"sorry," wonho apologized. "i dropped my pineapple."

he then left the pineapple in front of hyungwon's face and lied down on his place again.

the younger was staring at the fruit for a while. "honestly, i don't even know why for a second i doubted that you've actually brought a pineapple." he moved it away and wrapped his arms around wonho, pulling him closer to himself.

"you made it gay way too soon," wonho sighed, though he also hugged hyungwon. "why are you so clingy anyways?"

"shut up, hetero."