#99

the two weeks were almost over already. both hyungwon and wonho were packing their suitcases little by little, feeling some kind of emptiness in their hearts.

they spent so much time together. they had to be happy about that. yet they weren't.

what they felt wasn't anything near to happiness and it was slowly killing them.

at some point wonho even found himself crying in the bedroom while hyungwon was in the kitchen and preparing food for himself.

it was just a tear or two but it was enough for it to look obvious. at least it was very obvious for hyungwon because he noticed the moment he walked back into the room and saw wonho's face.

the older was just playing on his phone, trying to act like nothing was happening, like he hadn't cried and wasn't on the verge of crying again. it was getting too much for him.

hyungwon let out a sigh and walked over to the bed, sitting down next to wonho. he nuzzled in the latter's neck. he got a bit calmer as he heard wonho giggling because of the ticklish feeling of hyungwon's warm breath fanning against his neck.

"you know that if there is something wrong you can always tell me," hyungwon said as he brushed his thumb against wonho's cheek.

"i will miss you a lot," wonho's voice cracked as he felt how he was probably going to start crying any moment. he wrapped his arms around the other's neck and pulled him closer.

though he did that, hyungwon quickly managed to pull away. he cupped wonho's cheeks. "hey, there's no reason to cry," he spoke in a whisper with that one gentle voice that always managed to make wonho melt. "everything is going to be alright, it's not like we are seeing each other for the last time, right?" he received a nod from the blonde.

"but i already got used to being with you," wonho mumbled with a sniffle.

"and that's a reason to cry?" hyungwon smiled. he started pinching the older's cheeks, making him smile, too. "you're a grown man already, you shouldn't be crying because of things like that. after you graduate we might have more time to see each other. if we have to, we are going to take turns on visiting each other every week."

"it won't be the same..." suddenly an idea popped up in wonho's mind. a wide smile appeared on his face. "do you want to move in here with me after you finish your education? if our relationship lasts until then, of course."

"like the two of us living together?"

"yeah."

"we will see." hyungwon lied down, wrapping an arm around the older's waist. "i really hope that we date for long."

"me too."