#61

changkyun called hyungwon as soon as kihyun arrived, making the older feel kind of upset that he was really going to shove it into his face that he was dating someone else.

"just tell him you won't go because you are busy being with me." the silver haired male was following hyungwon's movements with his eyes, too lazy to get up from the bed. hyungwon walked over to the window, trying to see any sign of life in changkyun's house even though it was impossible because all of the curtains were pulled closed.

"hyungwon." after not getting a response for a second time wonho finally got up. he walked in front of the younger and sat down on the window frame. he reached out and grabbed him by the collar pulling him closer, forcing him to bend uncomfortably, so they were at the same eye level.

"forget about changkyun. you have me now."

hyungwon placed his hands on the frame for support, leaning even closer towards wonho. partly on purpose.

the tip of his nose was gently brushing against the older's cheek and he felt how the other tensed up because of how close their lips were.

"you do remember that we are only pretending in front of them, right?" hyungwon grinned.

at some point wonho hadn't even realized when he had stopped breathing. fortunately, hyungwon's voice took him out of his trance. he exhaled heavily and let go of the other's collar, pushing him away from himself.

the blush on the tips of wonho's ears made hyungwon chuckle because he just found it way too cute. he really thought he was going to kiss him. it was amazing because he didn't even try stopping him.

the brunette put his hands on wonho's shoulders, feeling him tremble slightly.

"let's just go and meet kihyun," wonho breathed, acting like the tension between him and hyungwon wasn't making him feel in a certain way. but his sweaty palms and rosy cheeks were already giving out a lot. "you will have to do it sooner or later anyways."

hyungwon nodded. he placed a quick peck on the older's cheek and ran out of the room, heading downstairs, before he could even get any reaction out of the latter.

"hyungwon, come back here, i will kill you!"