#107

"i love you a lot, you know," wonho whispered as he was brushing his thumb against the back of hyungwon's hand.

"i love you, too," hyungwon mumbled, nuzzling his face against wonho's neck. "i know that it won't be long until we see each other again, but i also know how much i will miss your smile every single day you're not around."

"stop being so cheesy," wonho lightly hit hyungwon on the chest. though he was smiling from ear to ear, he felt tears pooling at the edges of his eyes. and it probably got obvious by the way his voice sounded.

hyungwon wrapped his arms around wonho, hugging him really tight. "we've talked about crying, right?" wonho nodded. "then why are you crying?"

"i'm not crying."

currently, wonho felt like a bag of potatoes in hyungwon's lap and it was kind of funny for the younger.

he started pressing kisses against wonho's forehead and cheeks, gently running his fingers through his hair.

the last thing he currently cared about was people watching. because they were so unimportant compared to his boyfriend. all the disapproving looks they got were just as unimportant as the people who were throwing them.

"why are we overreacting so much?" hyungwon rested his head on wonho's shoulder, his face buried in the older's neck.

"it's normal for us," wonho giggled, wiping away the tears that were about to fall down his cheeks. "we overreact about everything."

"true," hyungwon also giggled. "overreacting and annoyingly cheesy."

"oh, come on," wonho whined. "i was just about to say something cheesy."

the two laughed. the feeling of emptiness inside them was still there and was bothering them a lot because even when they were laughing it crept up in their minds that they were going to be separated in just a few minutes.

but they decided to pay more attention on their happiness anyways.

"hyungwon," the blonde whispered. the other just hummed, waiting for him to continue. "have i mentioned how much i love you?"

"do it in case i've forgotten," hyungwon​ smiled.

"well i love you a lot. and you're making me the happiest. and i'm so thankful that you're a part of my life."

"are you crying again?"

"fuck off."