#36

"you remember you can just give me a call any time, right?" wonho said, holding onto hyungwon's hands, looking as if they were a couple that wasn't going to see each other in a really long time. "if i'm free, i will come even if there's no train. i will get a taxi or something."

"don't worry," hyungwon smiled, squeezing the older's hands assuringly.

they didn't have much time for a proper goodbye because at some point they had almost forgotten that wonho would eventually leave. they just mainly focused on spending it.

suddenly the voice, notifying that the next train was about to leave in 5 minutes, sounded and made hyungwon let go of wonho's hands, so he wasn't keeping him any longer. he really wished a miracle happened and wonho missed his train, but, after all, he had to go home.

wonho pulled hyungwon into a tight hug, but he quickly let go before the taller could even react. he started heading towards the train while jokingly blowing a kiss to hyungwon.

hyungwon laughed and caught the kiss. they were laughing for a while until wonho remembered about the train, quickly waved at hyungwon for goodbye and ran to the train, getting inside.

hyungwon stood there for a while until he finally decided to go back home.

--

♕ chae:
you can come back now

wh:
i really want to

♕ chae:
do it then

wh:
:(

♕ chae:
i know a way to convince you

wh:
???

♕ chae:
there's gonna be lasagna for dinner

wh:
no offense but i don't want your parents to ruin the joy of lasagna with their awkwardness

♕ chae:
no offense but i kind of understand you...