#106

"hyungwon," wonho said, clinging onto hyungwon's sleeve, his forehead rested on the other's chest. "listen to me..."

hyungwon glared down at him. "do you have anything to say that is important enough for me to actually listen?"

it was much of an asshole-ish thing to say, he realized that. but it was as if it wasn't him who was speaking but his jealousy.

the older pulled away and took his phone out of his pocket. he opened his chat with jooheon and scrolled up until kik didn't allow him going any further. he gave the phone to hyungwon. "read everything if you want to and if that's eventually going to prove i'm not cheating on you."

though hyungwon was focused on reading (maybe a bit too focused as if he was going to find out anything if he tried reading between the lines) wonho continued talking.

"it's just that jooheon has turned into a person i can vent to. i don't tell you a lot of things but i also can't just keep it bothering me. i have to share with someone and it just happened to be with him."

when hyungwon had read enough, he handed the phone back to wonho. "if i knew about this earlier, i would've understood you. but now it just seems like you're hiding from me."

"i don't think you would react well about the fact that i can't tell you everything no matter when i told you."

"you're right..."

wonho moved closer, hugging the taller again. "baby, i love you so much," he said, his voice muffled by hyungwon's shirt. "i don't know why would you ever assume that i can find someone else so easily."

he felt arms wrapping around him and he felt his heart tremble.

"i'm sorry..." hyungwon​ whispered. "i just... i'm just so scared of losing you, hoseok..." he brushed his thumb against wonho's cheekbone.

"being mad at me and avoiding me is not a way too keep me, you know," wonho smiled sweetly. he moved his arms around hyungwon's neck and stood up on his tip toes to peck him on the lips.

hyungwon impulsively lifted him up and carried him to the bed. he sat down and held the shorter on his lap, placing kisses all over his face. wonho couldn't help but giggle because from time to time it tickled a lot.

soon wonho ended up with his back pressed flat against the bed and with hyungwon on top of himself. the two were giggling as hyungwon was still kissing wonho, maybe as a compensation and apology for being mad at him.

"i really don't want to ruin the mood," hyungwon started a bit unsurely, "but i'm leaving in around two hours."

suddenly, wonho's pout was back on his lips. "no." he pulled hyungwon down again, kissing him so he couldn't say anything.

he refused to accept that hyungwon was, once again, going to be far away from him. he didn't want to be alone.