#84

"hoseok, do you love me?" hyungwon quietly asked as the two were just about to fall asleep.

wonho suddenly blinked his eyes open, looking at hyungwon's direction though he couldn't see him in the dark. "of course i love you."

"but not in the way you have said it until now--"

"yes, hyungwon, i love you."

"for real...?"

wonho didn't understand why did hyungwon​ sound so nervous.

"yeah."

"you sure?"

wonho groaned, rolling his eyes. "i'm more than sure." he moved a bit and kissed, what he supposed was, hyungwon's forehead.

the younger shifted a bit and snuggled into wonho. just when he had begun to close his eyes again, ready to sleep, his phone rang. he never put it on silent exactly because no one ever searched for him, so why would anyone do it now?

he lifted himself up from the bed, taking his phone from the nightstand. he squinted a bit so he could adjust to the bright lightning of the screen just to see that changkyun was calling him.

"i will be back in a moment," he told wonho as he rushed out of the room.

wonho sighed.

he felt like their conversation was going on for an hour or something and what he could hear hyungwon repeat the most was "calm down". apparently it didn't work judging by the length of the call.

"changkyun, i can't just leave him to come over."

wonho really wondered what were they talking about.

"you know how much i care about you and want you to be alright."

his voice sounded so gentle. he rarely spoke to wonho with that voice. and wonho was probably getting jealous.

"goodnight, changkyun. i love you."

it was type of jealousy that was burning you from the inside. just a simple thing like that was making wonho start hating changkyun for no reason. and he was so annoyed by that. he wasn't the type to hate anyone. especially if there was no reason to do so.

he closed his eyes and pretended he was asleep when hyungwon walked into the room.

"you awake?" the younger whispered.

"no," wonho mumbled out.

hyungwon hummed. he lied down next to wonho, letting out a sigh.

"what did changkyun call you for?" wonho asked, trying to sound interested, with a tone that hopefully didn't give away how jealous he was.

"kihyun broke up with him. apparently, he had someone else and changkyun was just like a side hoe or something."

the silver haired male pursed his lips. he really didn't know what to think. maybe now that changkyun was alone again hyungwon was going back to him. their relationship had barely even started and he was already so scared that it wasn't going to last any longer.

"hyungwon, do you still have feelings for changkyun?" he nervously asked. he really hoped he got an answer. but he didn't. hyungwon didn't say anything.

"just as i thought," wonho exhaled slowly, trying to calm himself down. he turned with his back against the other, thinking about hyungwon told him to forget about changkyun just a day ago.