#80

"so you told him we're together, huh?" hyungwon asked with a smug smile as they walked back to wonho's room after dinner.

wonho's face immediately turned red. "i... i-it's not what i said..." he stuttered. "i just told him i'm going to go on a double date with you, changkyun and kihyun and then he automatically thought that we are actually dating."

the two sat on the bed. it wasn't soft like hyungwon's but it wasn't that bad either. at least for wonho.

hyungwon wrapped his legs around wonho's waist and leaned his forehead against the older's chest.

"what if we really date?" the brunette mumbled.

wonho tensed up a bit. "y-you are not joking, right?"  hyungwon shook his head. "i'm not sure... i would really like to but--"

"but i'm a boy?"

"what?"

"isn't that what you were going to say?"

"no," wonho mumbled. "i don't have a problem with that anymore. i'm just having some doubts..."

the younger looked up at wonho. his hand ran up to wonho's jawline. he brushed his thumb against the silver haired boy's lower lip. "then i should erase every single one of those doubts."

"and how?" wonho held onto hyungwon's wrist, his eyebrows raised a bit so he could look back at the other. he gulped nervously, slightly intimidated by the way hyungwon was looking at him.

"gradually," hyungwon simply said as he moved his hand, pressing his palm against wonho's and entwining their fingers together. "you will see there is nothing to worry about. i will prove you." he kissed the other on the cheek softly, nuzzling his nose against it right after.

the older felt how his breathing​ was getting more and more uneven. "please, just don't play with my feelings," he said.

"i wouldn't," hyungwon smiled brightly.

he made wonho lie down, so he could position himself next to him. in a matter of seconds, their legs were already tangled together and they were trying to make themselves comfortable while cuddling.

the taller was occasionally kissing the other on the cheek or forehead, smiling at how flustered wonho was after each time he did it.

"i have a question, by the way," hyungwon spoke, breaking the silence.

"what is it?" wonho thought it was going to be something serious. but, knowing he was talking with hyungwon, he had no idea why was he surprised that it turned out to not be so serious.

"should i call you wonho or hoseok?"

wonho pressed his lips in a thin line as he looked away. "i don't know," he mumbled as he shrugged. "whatever you are more comfortable with, i guess."

"okay then, hoseok," hyungwon smiled as he pulled wonho's face closer, pressing his lips against the older's cheek.

wonho pretended to groan in disgust to tease the other.

"your hetero is showing again."

"oops, gotta hide it better then," wonho grinned, also kissing hyungwon on the cheek.