#35

the four boys were in hyungwon's room - changkyun and wonho playing mortal kombat against each other while minhyuk and hyungwon were watching them. wonho had his head rested on minhyuk's lap. he was peacefully playing, not even making much of an effort to look at the tv screen. meanwhile changkyun was cursing and furiously trying to save his ass - something that, he realized, was impossible.

"you're too strong, i can't defeat you," changkyun whined, resting his head on the bed as he completely gave up.

"you're just weak," wonho smirked, leaving the controller aside after he won the game. "i swear, i can beat you with my eyes closed."

"i'm so glad we finally found someone to beat him," minhyuk cheered, ruffling wonho's hair and making him laugh.

"i can't believe you just said that," changkyun gasped dramatically. "i thought we were friends."

"i've cheered on you for too long, it's wonho's turn."

during the past two hours wonho found out that minhyuk really was as hyungwon described him. he was nothing close to threatening. he was even the complete opposite - innocent and cute.

they were probably kind of alike, though minhyuk wasn't shy and that quiet.

after a while changkyun and minhyuk decided to head back to their homes because wonho was leaving soon and they wanted to give the remaining time to hyungwon.

hyungwon and wonho were left to lie on the floor, too lazy to get up on the bed.

"do you want to play?" hyungwon suggested, gesturing his head towards the controllers that were just a few inches away from them.

"not really," wonho shook his head. "let's just stay like this and do nothing."

hyungwon nodded. he wrapped his long arms around the silver haired boy and pulled him into a hug.

he was indeed going to miss that feeling of warmth he got when he hugged wonho. but what he was going to miss more was wonho himself.