#62

"cha-- oh fuck, sorry," hyungwon almost lost his shit as he walked in on changkyun making out with a pink haired boy against a wall.

he quickly went outside and slammed the front door shut and made a few steps backwards. "i'm not going there a second time."

"what happened?" wonho asked, dumbfounded by hyungwon's reaction. "were they making out?"

"yes..." the taller looked at wonho, still trying to process what he had just saw. "i think i already know who tops in this relationship."

"don't tell me it's kihyun..."

"it's kihyun."

"bloody hell."

being serious about not going in there again, hyungwon just started heading back home. wonho didn't have any other choice but to follow him. he quickly caught up with him and linked their hands together.

neither of them said anything. they just walked into the house and to hyungwon's room, plopping back on the bed.

"maybe we shouldn't have gone," wonho said while he was playing with hyungwon's hair gently.

"please, just don't talk."

hyungwon buried his face in wonho's chest, gripping at his shirt.

--

holy guacamole:
could you tell hyungwon to answer my texts

wh:
he's not in the mood now

holy guacamole:
dude i don't care i want to talk with him

wh:
:D

--

"you were right," hyungwon finally spoke an hour later. "i really had to tell him i was too busy being with you."

wonho lifted hyungwon's chin, pressing their foreheads together. his hand slowly trailed up to his cheek, his fingers tangling in the boy's soft light brown hair.

"i have no idea how did he manage to fall for someone else and not for you."

"you're so embarrassing." hyungwon covered the lower half of his face with his hands in an attempt to hide his smile

"it's true, though. how could he not?" the silver haired boy grabbed the other's wrists moving his hands away. "you've got the looks and you're a good person. so i really don't understand."

"you're talking as if you are the one who has feelings for me," hyungwon smirked.

"i can assure you i don't feel anything."

"yet you are looking at me like that."