#34

wonho woke up to a male voice, saying "you two are quite fast", followed by rustling sounds. he realized it wasn't hyungwon because the boy was still asleep in his arms.

he opened his eyes and lifted his head up a bit to see changkyun searching for something in a box under hyungwon's tv.

"what are you doing?" he asked, rubbing his eyes with one hand.

"i'm searching for a game hyungwon borrowed two months ago," changkyun explained, continuing his search without paying a lot of attention to wonho.

"you won't find it here," hyungwon suddenly joined. "go home and stop sneaking into my house." he hugged wonho even tighter, burying his face in the crook of the older's neck.

changkyun frowned and crossed his arms above his chest. he sat down on the ground. "i won't move until i get my game back."

the hazelnut haired boy groaned, peeling himself off of wonho and out of bed. he told the two boys to go to the living room and wait until he was back.

after hyungwon went outside, wonho and changkyun walked to the living room.

"you know," changkyun broke the silence between them, looking at wonho while chilling back on the couch with a sigh, "hyungwon really likes you. as a friend, i mean. he's always talking about you and how glad he is that he met you."

as one of the many people that had gotten the idea that changkyun wasn't one to ever talk seriously, wonho didn't really know how to react.

fortunately, he heard the sound of the front door opening.

instead of hyungwon, a tall brunette male walked into the room with a bright smile and a video game in hands. without saying anything, he handed it to changkyun and sat next to him.

hyungwon walked in on the three boys sitting in silence, feeling how the awkward atmosphere was getting to him. by the look wonho was giving him, he figured out that he knew the brunette was minhyuk.

"okay, so..."  hyungwon said to bring their attention. "does anyone here want to go out?"

the others were just staring at him, not making any sound. hyungwon sighed and walked out, leaving them in their awkward space.