#60

"i'm so tired," hyungwon groaned as he rolled to lie on his back.

"hyungwon, we haven't moved from here for the last two hours..." the taller purposefully let out an even louder groan to tease wonho. "stop it."

wonho looked up at hyungwon, who continued making weird sounds, successfully irritating the other. he grabbed the latter's cheeks and started pinching them.

"ow! okay, i'm stopping!" hyungwon yelped because of how much his cheeks hurt from wonho's grip. "you can let go of my face now."

"no." wonho started squishing hyungwon's face instead of trying to hurt it. "your face is so soft."

suddenly hyungwon grabbed wonho's wrists and pinned him down on the bed while he was off guard. the shorter just placed his hands on the other's cheeks and looked into his eyes.

"as you know i have a younger brother," wonho spoke slowly, observing hyungwon's face," and don't even look at me like that. i know you're going to try to start tickling me any moment... but if you do, i will kick you."

"so aggressive..." hyungwon snorted and moved to lie down next to the older. "it's not fun when you can predict what i will do. your brother has prepared you for everything."

"tickling is not fun either."

they were lying in silence for a while. wonho felt himself blushing for some completely unknown for him reason. or at least he wished it was unknown.

he shifted to the other side so he was with his back against hyungwon. he wasn't sure if he wanted the latter to see that his face was a really obvious shade of red. no. he definitely didn't want hyungwon to see because he might make a wrong conclusion out of the whole situation.

his heart jumped a bit as he felt hyungwon's arm wrap around him again. it caused him to blush even more and he swore, his brain was about to boil any moment from nervousness.

so many questions were passing his mind, regarding why was hyungwon always like that - why would he just randomly hug him whenever he pleased, without being bothered of what the circumstances could be. he probably didn't even consider that. he just pulled wonho in his embrace as soon as he got the chance and never thought twice about it.

and, most importantly, why was wonho feeling like he did? there was some weird feeling of comfort every time he was around the younger.

he didn't know what it was and he couldn't even recall experiencing it before.

-----

as you all know platonic bed sharing is my fave trope

especially if a hetero starts getting the gays :^)