#79

wonho's mom had already embarrassed him enough in front of hyungwon. she had taken out the album with baby photos - something quite expected.

it would have been better if it was the album with the normal and cute photos, but mrs. shin had two albums only with embarrassing photos of wonho. there were two of his brother, too. and then there was the album where it was the two of them together. it was so special that its covers had golden frames.

in one of the photos there was a man who was holding wonho's​ hand and hyungwon couldn't help but notice that they looked similar. he asked who it was but the moment he did wonho took the album from their hands and closed it, suddenly seeming really angry.

"can't we find something better to do than look at old photos?" he asked, glaring at his mom.

mrs. shin bit on her lower lip guiltily, looking away. "i'm sorry..."

wonho calmed down fast as he saw his mom's expression. he realized he must have put her (and hyungwon) in a really uncomfortable situation.

"it's fine," he rested his head on her shoulder, nuzzling against it. "i'm sorry, too."

it was getting more and more awkward for hyungwon. he was just sitting there.

they decided to watch a movie so they could quickly distract themselves from the tense atmosphere.

wonho was either snuggling into his mom or in hyungwon and could basically find no comfortable position to sit in. mrs. shin was used to it, she wasn't even bothered anymore, but hyungwon had no idea that he moved that much during movies.

every time wonho shifted to change his position hyungwon felt like time went ten times slower. like the feeling he got when he was trying to sleep and some birds outside decided they want to scream to get laid.

he had to get used to it, though. he had to embrace his future boyfriend's flaws, it wasn't like he could be mad about it. also it wasn't something like kicking in his sleep so it was supposed to be fine.

soon after the movie ended and they were just sitting and talking. wonho's brother also came back home. dinner time was nearing, so mrs. shin went to cook while the three boys stayed in the living room.

"when did you two start dating?" wonho's brother asked hyungwon bluntly.

hyungwon's jaw dropped. he slowly shifted his gaze towards wonho who was with his eyes wide open, both from shock and because he was more than ready to kill his brother.

"hojun, can't you shut up?" wonho mouthed.

he felt hyungwon placing his hand on his shoulder. "it's okay," he said before turning to hojun to answer his question. "it's only been a few weeks or something," he smiled warmly.

they continued talking while wonho was sitting aside, wanting to set himself on fire. why wasn't hyungwon getting mad at him for anything?!