#83

"why did you stop?" hyungwon asked as wonho was just inches away from his lips, not moving any further.

"i don't know," wonho said nervously.

"are you sure you want to do this?"

wonho nodded.

he felt a hand situating at the back of his head, gently guiding him and making him close the gap between their lips.

he wasn't moving for a while, just sitting there with his lips pressed against hyungwon's. the brunette's lips were so soft that wonho could just stay like that forever.

soon enough, he started moving slowly and clumsily. hyungwon, who was letting him take his time until then, also started moving his lips against wonho's, taking full control of the kiss, seeing that if he depended on the other they weren't going anywhere any time soon.

and wonho couldn't do anything else but let him because he liked it so much. because of liking it and being too immersed in the feeling of it, without realizing, he somehow ended up being pinned on the couch under hyungwon.

at some point the younger pulled away slowly, looking at the other's face, trying to figure out what his expression meant.  he looked completely ruined. but in such a good way. and it was just the effect hyungwon had on him just by a single kiss that didn't even last as long as they wanted it to.

wonho was breathing heavily, his hands placed firmly at the back of hyungwon's head, fingers tangled in the other's already way too messy hair.

"can we call this one a first kiss?" wonho breathed. "you know, instead of that impulsive one," he snorted.

"of course we can," hyungwon chuckled, moving a strand of wonho's hair away from his face so it didn't get in his eyes. he pecked him on the lips but slightly failed because both of them were grinning. "stop laughing when i'm trying to kiss you."

"you stop," wonho continued giggling without seeming to be able to calm down any time soon.

"i swear, you are the sweetest boyfriend ever."

hyungwon couldn't help it. he just continued kissing wonho again and again until the both of them were too tired.