#92

"hyungwonnie," wonho said as he walked to hyungwon with a sweatshirt in each hand. "which one should i wear?"

the younger hummed sleepy, rubbing his eye as he was trying to choose. "my sweater looks good on you, you should probably go out with it."

wonho just glanced down at the sweatshirts and then at hyungwon. a thought crept in his mind and he blushed slightly.

"what?" hyungwon asked as he noticed wonho's expression and the way he was trying​ to suppress his smile.

"boyfriend shirt..." the other just mumbled and walked out of the room.

hyungwon just giggled. he was sitting there for a while until he realized that he himself didn't know what to wear either. he got up in panic and rushed to the bedroom.

he walked in just as wonho was taking his shirt off.

the older let out a screech and instinctively​ hid his body with the now taken off shirt.

"hoseok, you okay?" hyungwon raised an eyebrow, wondering why would wonho react like that. he walked behind him, pressing his lips against the other's shoulder. wonho looked at him, still keeping the shirt clutched against his body.

"i have no idea what to wear," the younger murmured.

after wonho put on hyungwon's sweater on himself, the two knelt in front of hyungwon's suitcase.

hyungwon impulsively dumped out everything on the floor and they started searching. he hadn't taken a lot of things so they didn't have a wide choice.

"wanna take one of my sweatshirts and go out shopping now?" wonho suggested.

"won't it be too small on me?"

"nah. they're big enough, they'd fit you perfectly."

"so we're both going to have boyfriend shirts," hyungwon giggled, making wonho blush again.

he then chose the sweatshirt he liked more (and looked bigger) and put it on.

"how do i look?" hyungwon asked.

"with your eyes," wonho bluntly answered.

the brunette's jaw dropped. he couldn't even say anything, wonho was right.

the other then burst into laughter and hit on hyungwon's arm playfully. "you look amazing."

hyungwon just pulled him into a kiss, smiling against his lips and trying to suppress his laugh.

-----

yall remember how i said this is ending soon right