#64

"they are kind of quiet," wonho noticed.

"at least we know they won't burn the house down with their fight," kihyun responded calmly.

wonho wasn't really sure what kihyun's problem was but there was definitely something wrong with him. he was judging mostly by the pink haired male's behavior. he seemed too carefree and wonho saw people like that as way too weird.

they were playing on some of hyungwon's games just to kill time while waiting for hyungwon and changkyun. absolutely nothing interesting was happening. wonho was extremely bored with kihyun but he had to endure it until he could be with hyungwon again. they barely even talked and it wasn't comfortable as it was with hyungwon.

after a while changkyun came to pick up kihyun so they had more time to get ready for the double date.

wonho went back to the kitchen to eat ramen with hyungwon.

the two didn't say anything. they were standing at the counter, eating ramen quietly.

as expected, wonho finished faster with his ramen, so he went to sit on the table while waiting for the younger.

"so what happened between you two?" wonho asked.

hyungwon shrugged. he sat on the counter with the bowl of ramen in hands. "apparently, our relationship won't last any longer because i'm obviously still chasing after him."

"he's right," wonho snorted. "you are only making me jealous and feel like i'm not enough for you."

"aww, poor thing."

hyungwon was also done with his ramen and left the two empty bowls in the sink.

"i need to tell you something that has been bothering me for a while," the silver haired male said when hyungwon walked in front of him, pinning him against the table.

"maybe the fact that you like me?"

"ew, no," wonho made a disgusted expression.

"then what?" hyungwon was doing the same thing he did earlier. he was getting dangerously close to wonho's face. this time he even put his hand at the back of the other's neck to force him to get closer, too.

all of a sudden the front door opened, followed by changkyun's voice. hyungwon had no time to focus on what the younger said and he panicked so much that he actually ended up kissing wonho just as changkyun walked into the kitchen.

"okay, fine, i get it," changkyun rolled his eyes, thinking that hyungwon wanted to take it back on him and that was why he was kissing wonho at that very moment. "just call me when you two are done because kihyun and i are ready to go."

hyungwon pulled away only after changkyun went outside again. he looked down at the older whose eyes were wide open, staring at him in confusion.