#63

hyungwon was leaning in closer and closer, wanting to make wonho even more tense. and he was successfully doing it. he wanted to see how far he could go without being stopped and by the looks of it wonho was panicking more than thinking of how to stop him.

when their lips were just a centimeter apart, wonho managed to put his fingers in-between, pushing hyungwon's face away.

"don't," he breathed.

"i was going to stop anyways," hyungwon assured, though the older wasn't really buying it. "sorry for disappointing you, but i wouldn't kiss someone i don't like."

"keep that in mind for the date just in case you think you will make changkyun jealous that way," wonho smiled sweetly and got up.

"where are you going?" hyungwon also lifted himself up from the bed, trying to grab wonho's sleeve but he was too late with his actions.

the silver haired male just went to the kitchen without saying a word, forcing hyungwon to follow him. though he wasn't very sure how was the kitchen organized, he quickly found the ramen.

a frown appeared on his face and hyungwon immediately noticed it. "if you don't like it, go and buy ramen yourself."

what was probably going to start as a fight on which ramen was good and why cup noodles were not always the best choice was interrupted by the doorbell.

neither of the boys reacted. they just started preparing the ramen together.

"won't you go?" wonho asked after he heard the doorbell for the third time.

"no. it's probably changkyun. he rings the doorbell when he's too uncomfortable to just walk in."

wonho left two bowls on the counter and went to open the front door. it really was changkyun. along with kihyun who was standing somewhere behind him. he could only think is that really the person that would top changkyun, but left that thought aside for when he could share it with hyungwon.

he lead them inside and into the kitchen. he wasn't sure if it was the right thing to do but he didn't want to see hyungwon upset for any longer so they had to settle things with changkyun.

the hazelnut haired boy was preparing the ramen seemingly peacefully, but on the inside he was like a slowly collapsing building. painfully slowly.

"if you're dating wonho then why are you so upset that you walked in on me an kihyun, doing what's normal for a relationship?" changkyun directly jumped to the topic.

"you perfectly knew that i'd get upset."

"i thought you're over it, hyungwon," changkyun raised his voice.

wonho quietly stepped next to kihyun. "let's go upstairs before this gets ugly," he whispered into the pink haired boy's ear. kihyun just nodded.

"what is this unnecessary drama for even?" kihyun asked while they were going up the stairs. "i mean, changkyun​ is kind of right. hyungwon is dating you now. there was no point in overreacting like that."

he only received a shrug. it was already too hard for wonho to pretend that he was dating hyungwon and it made him feel like he was going to accidentally fail and make everything even worse.