#67

"i can't believe they kicked us out, too, just because you two can't calm your libido," hyungwon muttered as the four went out of the theater.

"and you even put up a fight," wonho was eyeing kihyun. "they were in their full right to kick you out for making out loudly for ten. minutes. straight. i could barely endure it after the second minute yet i didn't say anything."

"it's not my fault the play was kind of boring," kihyun shrugged. he grabbed changkyun's hand and kissed him on the cheek softly as they were walking.

wonho noticed how hyungwon cringed at the sight of the two, so he grabbed his hand, giving it a squeeze. the younger looked down at their hands then at wonho who just smiled at him. hyungwon also smiled and moved closer to the other.

there were not many people outside though it wasn't that late yet. by the time they reached their street, there was no living soul around.

hyungwon and wonho were surprised by the fact that mrs. and mr. chae were already asleep, judging by the fact that none of the lights were on anywhere in the house.

the moment they walked in, wonho immediately let go of hyungwon's hand and quickly went to the boy's bedroom, not taking a lot of time to take off his shoes and put his jacket on the hanger.

just a few minutes ago they were smiling at each other, but now wonho was still angry at him and hyungwon could only wonder for how long would that continue.

he also went upstairs soon after. wonho was on his phone, acting like he didn't notice the hazelnut haired boy.

"wonho, you can't stay mad at me forever." hyungwon closed the door after himself and sat down on the bed next to the other.

"you can't kiss me just because you heard changkyun walking in," wonho responded, once again not looking at hyungwon.

"but i don't understand what's the big deal!"

wonho left his phone aside, finally facing hyungwon. "because it's not okay. i told you i won't kiss you. you said you wouldn't kiss me. yet you kept on teasing me and look what that lead to." his hand motions were so big and sudden that hyungwon swore if he didn't back away a bit, he would get hit any moment. "i never even imagined i would get kissed by a boy in my whole life just because it is not a thing i want to happen. but it did."

"and what should i say, considering it was my first kiss?!" hyungwon whispered loudly just so he didn't yell it out loud.

the older's eyes widened. "your first kiss...?" he repeated in a mumble.

"should i remind you that the only person i have ever liked has never liked me back?" hyungwon raised an eyebrow, making wonho feel stupid. "i told you, i wouldn't kiss anyone who i don't like and kissing you was a complete mistake and an accident that wouldn't have happened if i haven't panicked because of changkyun."

they were staring at each other in silence, a cloud of awkwardness weighting around them.

"aren't you going to say anything?" hyungwon asked, causing the situation to get even more awkward.

"i guess we're even..."