#32

the two boys lazily got out of bed, not even knowing how they were alive at 4am or at least how they had the motivation to move out of the coziness and warmth, the bed was offering, instead of just hitting the snooze or turning off the alarm (or in the best case, destroying the phone, so it doesn't make a sound ever again).

they dressed up and headed outside as quietly as they could. hyungwon was about to start yelling curses at the front door that creaked, but wonho was quick to put a finger over his lips to shush him. they stood there for a while to make sure no one had woken up. there was no sound, coming from hyungwon's parents' room, so they went out, closing the door quickly so it didn't creak.

they didn't really know where to go, so they were just quietly walking down the street.

wonho used the time to check all of his notifications because  during the time he was with hyungwon he hadn't checked his phone once.

he wasn't expecting anything that much but he was still kind of disappointed that the only messages were from his mom. he had already gotten used to seeing a message from hyungwon almost every time he unlocked his phone.

he put his phone in his pocket and looked at hyungwon, who was just peacefully walking with a somewhat tired look in his eyes.

the older sighed, looking ahead of him again, trying his best to think of something to talk about.

if earlier this silence was comfortable, now it was as awkward as a dinner with hyungwon's parents.

he was just left to watch how the sky was slowly starting to change its color, reflecting on everything on the ground.

suddenly an idea popped out in wonho's head. he took a few slower steps while taking out his phone again.

hyungwon turned to look at wonho as soon as he heard the sound of a camera shutter.

"what are you doing?" he asked, tilting his head.

"you're pretty," wonho smiled, putting his phone lower, so he could look at hyungwon.

hyungwon just turned, posing for the other. "make me look aesthetically pleasing."

"pay me extra money then."

"rude."