#31

"i can't sleep," hyungwon murmured, checking his phone to see that it was almost 2am.

"me neither." wonho turned to face the younger, though he could hardly see anything else but his silhouette in the dark.

"i really can't believe you're here. and it sucks that you have to go home," hyungwon finally voiced out what had been not only on his but on both of their minds.

he started running his fingers through wonho's hair again, using it as some sort of a stress relief.

the main reason hyungwon didn't want wonho to go was that he was so shy and cute and it would already be weird to not talk to him in person since it was still quite difficult matching the person from kik with wonho's actual behavior.

he wasn't rude at all, unlike he seemed on chat sometimes. he was just really polite and nice, a bit too whiny from time to time, but hyungwon was fine with it.

most surprisingly, he didn't even swear except for the time he got beaten in chess. meanwhile in chat he was cursing on a regular basis.

for a second hyungwon would've been a bit too suspicious, not quite sure if that really was wonho for real but he also knew it was him.

"i will come again." wonho shifted closer to hyungwon, so it was more comfortable for the other to comb his hair. he was completely losing his mind over the gentle touch hyungwon had to a point that he didn't even think that all of this was a bit weird.

"you just have to tell me when you're free," wonho continued," and if i can, i will be here in just a few hours."

"you're too nice," hyungwon huffed. he stopped playing with the older's silver hair and turned with his back against him.

as much as it didn't sound like it, wonho wanted to think that he meant it in the good way.

he was well aware that he was much more shy in real life and he was really trying to be as nice as possible just to not push anyone away, but for the first time he actually feared that those qualities of his were going to push someone away.