#70

"we're here again," hyungwon said bitterly as they got to the train station.

the gray sky matched how the two boys felt. wonho wasn't letting go of hyungwon's hand though he already had to. his gaze was fixed on the ground as they were walking towards the train he had to take.

"do you also have the feeling that something is going to change after this?" hyungwon looked down at wonho.

"yeah," wonho nodded. "and not in a very good way. it's just how it feels, i'm sure nothing will happen."

hyungwon hummed, tightening his grip on wonho's hand. "must be from the weather i guess."

from up close the pink tint that was spreading all over his face was so obvious. instead of focusing on his bad feeling he was thinking about how happy hyungwon made him and how great they were going to spend their time in seoul because they were going to be together for two whole weeks. he decided to be positive about it.

because, after all, nothing could go wrong.

wonho comforted his head on hyungwon's shoulder.

for a while he was wondering if he should say anything. the station seemed so quiet. almost felt like if anyone said anything it would be heard everywhere.

he took a deep breath, already knowing something would go not exactly as planned.

not that he had planned anything beforehand.

"hyungwon, i want to tell you something," wonho mumbled nervously.

"is it something about kihyun again?" hyungwon snorted.

wonho shook his head. "i'm serious this time."

"oh. then what is it?"

wonho looked up at hyungwon, ready to open his mouth and finally say what was on his mind.

and of course there was going to be something to interrupt him. it was obvious it was going to happen.

that same annoying voice announced that wonho's train was taking off in about two minutes.

"i will call you later and tell you," the older hugged hyungwon. before heading to the train he got on his tip toes and quickly kissed hyungwon on the cheek. "see you soon," he smiled warmly as he started walking away.

"see you," hyungwon smiled back at him, not realizing how red his face was.