#65

"hyungwon, what the fuck did you do?" wonho mouthed.

"i panicked..." hyungwon moved his hand on wonho's shoulders. "i'm sorry..."

wonho pulled away from the younger's grip, going upstairs to change his clothes.

he had actually taken some rather more formal clothes for the date. not overly formal. just not the kind of clothes one would wear every day but also not formal enough for a fancy dinner at some high class restaurant.

even though he was prepared for that he already had some doubts. he wanted to tell hyungwon to cancel the date at least for the two of them, to let changkyun and kihyun go alone.

there was really no point going since they weren't really dating and now there was going to be this really awkward atmosphere between them the whole time.

the date was not going to get canceled, he decided. he was mad at hyungwon but he also wanted to show off how completely stunning he looked.

when he was done changing his clothes and fixing his hair he went downstairs, looking at hyungwon who was sitting on the counter again, his gaze fixed on the ground.

"aren't you going to get changed?" wonho asked.

hyungwon immediately looked up at him. he had never thought that wonho wasn't beautiful. he was always astonished by his looks. but now his jaw dropped because of how amazing the older looked.

"i thought you're mad at me," hyungwon stuttered. "and that you wouldn't want to go with me anymore..."

"i can't break my promise even if i'm mad. now go."

on his way to his room, hyungwon stopped in front of wonho. "you look amazing."

"thank you." wonho tried not smiling but the corners of his lips immediately curved upwards.

it took them fifteen more minutes to get ready. changkyun called hyungwon twice because he was getting fed up waiting. he gasped as he saw the two going out from the house, but then again got annoyed when they stopped.

wonho was fixing the collar of hyungwon's shirt but his eyes always managed to trail up to his lips.

"why are you looking like that? is there something on my face?"

"yeah, you have toothpaste in the corner of your mouth," wonho lied.

"oh..." hyungwon wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. "is it gone now?"

"yes."

"you're too slow mo," changkyun yelled from the sidewalk. "come on, let's go."