(1) Running With Scissors

This one is kinda short if you want a full version leave it down in the comments.

Once Star popped her head through the dimensional portal she saw Marco and Y/N.
"Marco? Y/N?" She said confusingly. "Star!" The both said happily, hugging her.

Star looked at the two forms. Marco had his red sweater tied as a scarf and a black jacket showing his abs (dem abs do). Y/N had big breasts and a slightly ripped crop top, showing a bit of cleavage, a brown jacket tied around her waist, a short blue ripped skirt, and bigger F/C wings.

Star was starring at Marcos abs as he was explaining the events

. "And it took us 16 years to win back these!" Marco said while holding up the dimensional scissors. "Wait 16 years?! You've been gone 8 minutes." Star said. "Wait... 8 minutes?!" Y/N asked surprised. "Yeah I forgot to tell you that time passes differently in this dimension. Sorry." Hekapoo said. "No no no! This is good! That means you guys haven't missed anything back home! Come on use those scissors to take us home!" Star said excitedly.

"Yeah about that I donut think we're going back. Turns out we really like our new lives here." Marco said to Star.

"What about your parents and your friends? What about me?" Star asked us looking in there eyes. There eyes softened and they agreed.
Y/N cut the portal and we entered it. "No! My hot bod!" Marco whined since he's back to normal. Y/N looked down to see that my crop top... wasn't covering anything. Marco looked at her and blushed neon red as she try to cover herself. "I-I have t-to go ch-change." She said embarrassed.