(58) Day Fucking 7

It was a regular night out with your friends at a restaurant. Star and Janna sat in front of you as Marco sat beside you. Janna was explaining something when you felt Marco place a hand on your thigh. You lightly glance at him but return your attention back to Janna. That was a mistake. It was only moments later when he started trailing his hand up your skirt to your lower region. Your eyes widen and as they look at his lightly smirking figure as Star happily talked about her day. You immediately turn your head back over to your friend who didn't notice what had happened. Your face turns 50 shades of red as he spreads your legs and starts to rub you. "And then I- are you ok? Your face is really red," Janna asks, raising an eyebrow. "I-I'm fine... just h-hot tha-that's all," you nervously chuckle. She looks at you weirdly but continues her story. Just as she starts to talk again, Marco pushes your panties to the side, exposing you to his skilled fingers. He waists no time in shoving two of his digits deep into you, making you grip harshly onto the table. "You look sick, babe. Are you ok?" Marco asks with a small smirk, still pounding his fingers into you. "A-a-actually I'm n-n-ot f-feeling the b-b-best. C-can we-e g-go ho-h-home?" You stutter out, trying not to moan. He smirks as he pulls his fingers out of you to excuse you two to your understanding friends. This was going to be a long night.

Kinktober 2019Thers going to be a Heart for the ones done

1. Spanking (Oml) ❤️
2. Sleepy Sex❤️
3. Thigh Ride❤️
4. Sexting❤️
5. Vibrator❤️
6. Blow Job❤️
7. Public❤️
8. SOMNOPHILIA LIKE YES-❤️
9. Daddy❤️
10. Face sitting❤️
11. Mirror Sex❤️
12. Lingerie❤️
13. Dirty Talk❤️
14. Caught❤️
15. Hair pulling❤️
16. Wet dream❤️
17. Scars❤️
18. Angry Sex❤️
19. Double penetration bcuz wtf Richard❤️
20. Masturbation❤️
21. Swallowing❤️
22. Squirting❤️
23. Grinding❤️
24. Begging/Teasing
25. Shower Sex
26. Orgasm denial
27. Oral
28. Overstimulation
29. Fucking Machine
30. Under desk
31. Free day❤️