(7) Tsundere

Why the crap not. Btw your a tsundere. SwapFell: I think they know that. Me: I DON'T FUCKING CARE SwapFell:0-0

Ok let's get this on with

You and Marco have been childhood friends for years. You were always a tsundere and you had a small (BIG) crush on Marco. This is why your always hard on him.

"Come on Baka! We're going to be late!" You yelled at Marco who was running to you. "Sorry." He sheepishly smiled. "Why didn't you go without me?" He asked. "You would be lost without me!" You grumbled back. "We take the same path every day." He states. "Baka!" You grumble walking faster.

You tell him to wait under the cherry tree tomorrow, after school so you can confess your feelings ever since tomorrow is Friday. You paced around your room, getting nervous about confessing. Star knew about your crush and she's the one who told you to confess. You finally got the confidence yo confess and you go to sleep.

When you woke up you still had your confidence. You ate your breakfast really quickly so you can walk to school earlier than usual. This time, Marco was waiting for you. You walked to school together, having a small chat.

The day went on faster than you expected. You waited under the cherry tree with your envelope until you saw Marco coming towards you. "What did you need?" He asked. You shoved the envelope in his face looking down and blushing 59 shades of red. He quickly read the card. "(Y/N)... I like you too." He said planting his lips on yours. You immediately kissed back.

Also, I am making a book on wattpad called Drones. I suggest you check that out. It is a romance novel. Bye guys!