(17) Dad

No no no you dirty sinners! This was requested by @peetalo It is that Marco is your dad and he finds out that you are dating someone from earth. I had no idea what format I was going to use so I hope this meets your standards. Enjoy!
Key (r/h) = random hair color
(r/s) = random skin tone

Your POV
I stalked around the castle to get in without anybody knowing I was gone. If I wasn't secretive, I might as well have been dead. Want to know what I'm talking about? Well I'll show you.

I was visiting Earth against my father, Marco Diaz, king of Mewnis' wishes. I really liked the Earths culture since it was so different from what I'm used to. I had traveled to a place called, "Echo Creek". My dad had said he had lived there when he still lived in Earth. I went to the School that he had used to go to. It was during I had guessed school hours as I saw students my age and middle aged women and men yelling at the students for loitering. There were so many tipes of people that I have never seen before. I peeked into the window to see a guy with (r/h) color hair, (r/s) skin, and a red shirt with basketball shorts. He looked at the window and we locked eyes with each other. As soon as I noticed, I bolted out of the school yards. I turned back to see the person running after me. "Wait up!" I heard him call. He was much faster then me and caught up in a swift move. "Who are you? Are you new?" He asked. I shook my head at him. "Then who are you?" He asked. I took a deep breath before answering, "I'm a magical princess from the dimension of Mewni. I am the daughter of Queen Star and King Marco. I have magical powers and a magic wand that I got when I was 14 that summons a lot of powerful things and there's monsters that want the wand." His eyes were as big as a deer in headlights and an eyebrow raised. "What?" He asked, totally not getting it. "I'm from another dimension and I have magic." I summarized what I said. "That's cool!" He squealed with excitement.
With that, we became friends.

We soon started dating secretly and I had to always sneak to Earth to see him, but unfortunately one time, I was home a bit too late one time.

I had gotten home at 11. Past my curfew. I used my wand to fly up to my bedroom window and open it so I could drop in. Once I got in and turned on the light, I saw Dad with a scowling look on his face. I backed up to the dresser in fear.

"What were you doing out so late?" He asked and growled at the same time. "I-I was out at Princess Buttercups h-house." I slightly stuttered, coming up with a quick lie.

"So if I call her mom and dad, they will tell me that you have been at their house?" Asked, taking a step forward, taking out his phone.

I stayed dead silent and looked at my feet. I just wished that this night,are could end already.

"What. We're. You. Doing?" He growled and asked at the same time again. I couldn't lie now. He could see right through it. "I went to Earth." I sighed.

"What, why?" He yelled at me. "One time I was there, I met this cute guy and now we're kind of dating." I admitted. I waited for the string of rants and lectures but instead I felt his arms wrap around me.

"If you were to tell me sooner, I would've understood." He said to me. I sighed and smiled as I hugged him back. "But you know your still grounded right?" He asked, releasing me from the hug, raising an eyebrow. "Yeah I know." I sighed.

"I love you." He said smiling at me. "I love you too dad." I smiled back

Well that was corny. Well I hope u staches love this and I WILL be changing my username I just need ideas. I just want it so when someone searches up my ytube channel, they don't get sin, sin, and more sin! If u guys have any ideas for me, message me it, comment it, or just post it on my message board. Love! Boo-bye!
- Maraea