(27) Famous

YOU'RE A YOUTUBER. DEAL WITH IT

YOUR POINT OF VIEW

Hi! I'm (Y/N)! You might know me as (your yt name) though.

I am one of the most famous people of the world. I go to a school called Echo Creek high and there I try to be the normal girl.

It's not really easy being famous because I've always just wanted to live a normal life. Luckily most of that the creek high doesn't know that I'm famous.

(Time-skip brought to you by my math team who talked about shaving their balls in clas-)

It was a boring afternoon and my fans were demanding a video. Luckily, at that time, I was in for some Minecraft Teams: Hunger Games.

I didn't know if Joey, Stacy, or Liz were on and I didn't want to interrupt anything they're doing.

(Liz: Joey are you giving birth? Joey: No I'm just really stressed. Me: Kill me)

Finally, I decided to just randomly pick a teammate.

I posted on Insta that I was on, and I didn't have any teammates and everyone came rolling in.

I just didn't say I was picking the team in the actual game.

As I put my headset on, I started my video, running away from the people chasing me.

"Hey guys! It's me and I'm back with another episode of Minecraft Teams: Hunger Games. I didn't know if the crew was on and I'm lazy, so I'm just going to pick a random team."

I found a slightly small team that looked kinda fun. It had the players as:

BadBoy Marco
Butterflyinater
Pony Sista
And...
Jannabanana.

I turn on my mic as I speak to them. "Hey! Can I join you guys?" I ask. I immediately hear a gasp. "That would be fun!" Butterflyinater stated. She has no idea who I am.

"Star! That's the (Y/T/N)!" The one.. Umm BadBoy Marco yelled.

"Huh?" Star And 'Pony Sista' say together.

I then hear a disappointed sigh, "You keep forgetting that they're not from this dimension." Jannabanana says.

Everything freezes.

"Cool."

(TIME-SKIP BROUGHT BY JACK AND JILL AND RANDY don't search it up)

"You're a beast at this!" The one I learned name was Ponyhead yelled.

"Thanks." I smirk.

"What school do you go to?" BadBoy Marco asks. I could almost hear is blush.

"Echo Creek." I blurted out.

"That's our school!" Star yelled.

"Maybe we can hang out," I stared, "as long as you don't tell anyone."

"CROSS MY HEART AND HOPE TO FLY! STICK A CUPCAKE IN MY EYE!" "That's not how it-" "DAMN STRAIGHT!"

That's how I became friends with Marco, Star, Ponyhead, Janna, and Jackie. (They introduced you two)

That's also how I got my first crush on a certain brunette.

(TIME-SKIP BROUGHT BY SUCKIN D ICK ON ACCIDENT)

I go to lunch after English to meet up with the team. As I got to the table, Star said something about Marco wanting to meet me on the roof. (Anime type shit right ther-)

I say alright as I set my lunch down and walk up to the roof. I get up there to see Marco, leaning on the railing, looking out onto the small town.

"Hey Marco." I say as I walk over to him.

"Hey." He sighed sadly.

"What's got you all negative." I ask, elbowing him. He sighs.

"I can't keep this in any longer."

"Keep what i-" I was cut off by a soft pair of lips on mine. He didn't give me time to kiss back, as he pulled away, looking petrified.

"I-I'm so sorry! I-" I cut him off by kissing him and he immediately kissed back.

"I like you too." I smile

OK I POSTED CALM YOUR KOKONAS