(2) School day off (slight lime)

Warning Slight lemon!!! Not that lemony in this Lemonade though Not full though. Also there might be some undertale characters.
"Freedom!!!!" You yelled and ran as school went out. "y/n, wait!" Marco, your best friend yelled and ran after you. Tomorrow we all get a day off from school so everyone is going crazy.

You were going to stay at Marco and Stars house all weekend so Star planned some things like inviting Janna and Pony head. You were almost at the Diaz's hose when you tripped over thin air. You fell backwards expecting to hit the cold hard ground but instead you felt muscular arms wrap around your waist. You blushed as you looked up seeing as Marco caught you. "You really need to be more careful." He smirked and helped you up.

You guys walked up to his house and went in. When you walked in we saw Janna and Pony Head. "Where's Jackie?" You asked. Even though you hated her on the inside because Marco likes her, you pretend she's a friend on the outside. "She said she's at a weekend camp with her boyfriend." Star said. Boyfriend?! Hallelujah! You though "B-boyfriend?" Marco stuttered.

Crap. Even if she has a boyfriend, he is not going to stop crushing on her, You thought. "I have to go to the bathroom." You said as you headed to the shared bathroom. You put your head in your hands and cried. You could never have him. He will never love you. Voices rang in your head telling you that you will never have him. You have a major crush on Marco but he doesn't like you back. Or so you thought.

Marco's POV

"B-boyfriend?" I asked, shocked. I always liked Jackie and now I know she has a boyfriend. I'm so mad and sad. "I have to go to the bathroom." Y/N said and waked off. I asked Star a lot more questions about her boyfriend. He's perfect for her! She will never love me like I love her.

An hour passed of me asking questions until Star said something. "Y/Ns been in there for awhile. I'll go check on her." Star said as she left.

Star's POV

I went to go check on y/n because she's been in the bathroom for an hour.

I heard quite sobs when I knocked on the door. "Y/N, are you in there?" I asked. "Y-yeah." She stuttered. "What's wrong?" I asked kinda worried. "I-its nothing." She said still kinda stuttering. "Come on n/n. I know something's wrong. Let me in." I persuaded. "Fine." She groaned and opened the door. There was mascara running down her face and under her eyes we're all red.

"Oh N/N! What happened!?" I asked surprised while wiping mascara off her face. "Y-you know I-I like Marco r-right?" She asked. "Yeah?" I replied. "Well even if Jackie has a boyfriend he still won't let go and he will never love me." She cried. "Don't worry. We'll get you too together." I reassured her. "But first let's get you cleaned up." I added. "Thanks." She said as she hugged me.

*timeskip brought to you by Undertale*
Marcos POV

They've been gone for awhile. Should I check on them? Right as I thought this they both came out.

Star was smiling brightly and y/n had new makeup on. "Guess whaaat?" Star said in a sing song voice. "What?" Janna replied cocking her head to the side. "We invited the Undertale crew over!" Star said and squealed. "What?!" I said kinda angrily. They're always so CRAZY!

Y/N kinda jumped at my anger. "Sorry," I apologized, "it's just that there all super crazy." "Yeah I know but you'll get used to them." Y/N said. We then heard the doorbell ringing. Star opened it and the undertale group were there. We invited them in and Oscar was there too. Mettaton said let's play some games. There was a vote and the list of games we should play is

1:spin the bottle

2:Truth or Dare (with working lie detector)

3:7 mins in heaven

1:spin the bottle (still Marco's POV)

I was super nervous about this because I would have to kiss someone I don't like. Besides y/n. I kinda like her but I thought it would ruin our friendship so I crushed on Jackie.

It was my turn first so I spun it. It landed on y/n. I blushed like a tomato and so did she. We both leaned in and our lips touched. Our lips moved in sync and it felt great. We parted and Star was smiling so big that it reached her ears and I blushed.

It was Star's turn and she kissed Oscar. It was y/n's turn and she had to kiss Sans. My face turned red from anger. Sans's face turned blue as she kissed him. Ok I admit it, I still love her and not Jackie but she probably likes Sans. Everyone had there turn and nothing else happened.

2:Truth or dare (Star's POV)

I told Mettaton about the Marco x y/n project and he said he would help. We agreed that we would get them together in the 7 mins in heaven just to see where the truth or dare goes. Marco got picked to Truth or dare Sans and Sans picked Truth. Marco then asked who his crush is. "I actually don't have a crush." He said and the lie detector said Truth. (Marco looked at you to see if you were sad and you weren't) We did the truths and the dares and nothing interesting happened.

3: 7 mins in heaven

Your POV

It's 7 mins in heaven and I'm super scared. What if I get stuck with someone I don't like in that way? Everyone went except me and Marco. Mettaton was picking the people who goes in the closet and he picked me and Marco. We both blushed like stop signs. We went into the closet still blushing. We both didn't say anything. Marco then blushed and broke the silence. "I have something to admit." He sighed. "I always had a big crush on you. I crushed on Jackie to forget I crushed on you because I thought it would break our friendship." He admitted. "Oh Marco. I love you too." I also admitted. We kissed and it turned into a make out session. He then went to my neck and left marks. He found my sweet spot and I let out a small moan. "Someone's getting feisty~" I said. "We shouldn't do this." I said sternly. "I-I-I'm sorry N/N." he stuttered. I laughed and the time was up. I zipped up my jacket hiding my hickey. We exited and everyone was smirking. "Sooooo, what happened in there?" Mettaton asked and we both blushed.

Omg that was so hard. It was the word count of 1182 Omg my fingers hurt so bad right now and also it's midnight.