(6) New Years

I DO NOT GIVE A CRAP THAT IT HAS BEED WAY PAST NEW YEARS AND WAY LONG UNITIL THE NEXT ONE. I just got this idea stuck in my head and I will not let it go to waste. This oneshot will just be quick and sweet. Also thanks a million guys! I'm over half way 1,000 views! 630 last time I checked. I just want to thank you so much, I really appreciate it. And also I am not using bold text anymore. We all saw where that went. Well on to the oneshot!

Your POV

Me, Marco, and Star have been friends for ages. I might have a small (large) crush on Marco but I never admitted it. Star new about my crush and she promised not to tell anyone. Marco has officially moved on from Jackie and he said he had a new crush but he will not tell me who it was.

Tonight, I'm going over to the Diaz's house to celebrate the new year. Star had summoned a TV on top of the balcony to watch the ball drop with her wand. When I got there Marco opened the door. "Hey (Y/N)! Come in." He said, a bit happier then usual. We shared a smile making me blush but it was unnoticeable. We both ran up to the balcony, where Star was sitting on the edge, anxiously waiting for us. She got up and pulled me into a bone crushing hug. "C-can't.... breath." I managed to say. "Sorry!" Star said, letting go. "It's fine." I said cheerily, bouncing towards the balcony.

*timeskip because I'm a lazy person*

It was only 1:00 seconds until the ball drops and we all agreed to count down

Right as it was 15 seconds Marco turned to me.

"(Y/N)... I need to confess." He said sheepishly.

"10!"

"Well what is it?" I asked with curiosity.

"9!"

"Uhhhhhh well you see..." Marco said stuttering a lot

"8!"

"Come on Marco, spit it out!" I said, pulling on his sleeve.

"7!"

"6!"

"5!"

He still didn't answer. His face was practically a tomato by now.

"4!"

"3!"

"2!"

"I really like you, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked looking into your eyes.

"1!"

"Of course." I said, also a cherry.

"Happy New Year!" We all shouted.

As we shouted Marco pulled me into a passionate kiss. I kiss back almost immediately.

"OTP! OTP! (You and Marco ship name) HAS BEEN BORN!!!" We hear Star shouting as we parted our lips.

"I love you (Y/N)..."

"I love you too Marco..." We both said as we hugged.

WELL ISN'T THAT KAWAII

SEE Y'ALL LATER!