(35) Annoying Love

(This used to be 21 and the next one was 24 because I forgot them)

I do not have a 21 or a 24 so......

Also I forgot it was going to be Valentine's Day because nobody loves me...

Enjoy!

You were meditating. Your hands folded into a diamond as you hummed quietly to yourself, your legs crossed. Slowly as the stress faded away, your powers lifted you off the ground to levitate at least ten inches up. Nothing could brake you from your concentration.

Or so you thought.

"(Y/N)!" You here Marco yell at you from the hallway. Your eyes snapped open and narrowed as you lowered back onto the ground. "What?" You asked gruffly. The brunette walked into the room with a big smile on his face.

"What did you do?" You ask, pinching the bridge of your nose. "What- Nothing!" I just want to spend time with my girlfriend!" He pouts. "I'm busy." You say as you close your eyes again. "Oh come on! I want to cuddle!" You roll your eyes and ignore him.

You can only take so much whining.

After about an hour and a half, you gave in.

"Fine! We can cuddle. But right afterwards, I go back to meditation and you don't bother me. Understood?" You growled. He nodded enthusiastically.

It was only a matter of time before he scooped you up in his arms, making you yelp, and carried you too the couch.

Even if he was annoying, you loved him no matter what.

And he loved you.

Lol. Sorry I haven't been posting and that these are really frickin short. The nights are getting shorter and my grades are going down with them. I'll be sure to post longer and more probably during the weekends. Also, I will be deleting the A/N's that don't really matter and posting them on an A/N book. See ya and happy early v-day. They're lucky they have someone who loves them...