(43) Rainy Day in the Car

You and Marco sit in the car, vacantly staring out the windows. Neither of you were rain kids. You didn't like to play in the rain or enjoy it. It messed up Marcos hair and soaked his hoodie while it made your glasses unbearable to see through (yes I did bitch).

Marco's family went out to the lake for the benefit and brought you with them. Luckily, you brought an umbrella. It helped but it was very cold outside.

You shivered and Marco looked over to you. It was a matter of seconds when his hoodie was tossed to you. You look up to see him smiling sheepishly at you.

You smile back as you put it on. "Thanks," you say as you lean on his shoulder.

"No problem," he smiles.

It was silent for a few seconds until you caught each others gazes.

You both leaned in until your lips were on each other's. It was a sweet passionate kiss but it didn't last long because the doors were slammed open and everyone crawled their rain soaked bodies into the car.

You both pulled away before anyone noticed.

Or so you thought.

As they dropped you off, Marco walked you to the door and planted a small peck your lips making blushes spread across both your faces.

You can also hear Star squealing from the car as you both face palm.