(5) Falling on your face (re-did)

thanks for @SwapFell-MandZ for suggesting this.
and once again sorry for not posting.
I had mad writers block
So here it goes!

So you, Star, Janna, and Delia (my OC) were walking around the school until you saw your crush.
It Marco with Ferguson (I have no idea how to spell that) and Alfonzo.
(Whenever I try to write it switches it to bold text, tilted and underlined even in the middle of a word so sorry if it looks weird. Also it keeps switching from a middle paragraph to left paragraph for no apparent reason so yeah you might be wondering why it looks so clear up there and not down there. It's just really hard to clear it.)
"You should go see him!" Star said
Pushing you forward. "I'll end up embarrassing myself."
You Said, blushing. "Stop being such a faidy cat!" Janna said smirking. "Don't worry about it. He's your friend. He would never laugh at you." Delia said trying to comfort You. "Fine." You gave in. You walked over to the boys but right almost as you got there you tripped and fell on Your face."(Y/N)!" They all ran to you as you mumbled a few curses.Star, Janna, and Delia all helped you out as the boys stared at you in shock"(Y/N!)" Marco said helping you up. "Are you ok?" Marco asked still in shock. "Well I think my pride and dignity are bruised as welll as my face."You said sighing., As you got up. Marco then blushed. A lot. "If it makes you feel any better, will you go out with me?" Marco asked blushing More if. Possible. "Yes I would love to." You replied as you both smiled.

(Yeah wattpads fúcked up) at least I fixed some of it