(12) Saved

I CANT BELIEVE IT!! 3K reads! Thank you so much. This is also an update cause it's not like I've done that in a while. Also I wanna give a huge shoutout to AzureEeveeGaming . Check out his new story because he said it himself it was better than his old ones. His new story is called Wonderland an I am in it!!! Love you all. Don't be a hater! See you later

You were captured by a monster named Ludo (a/n chicken face).

You thought you would never be saved because many tried, all have failed. You were said to be the most powerful creature in the world but you only had one weakness. The people you love.
You figured out that one of your 'friends' works for Ludo, and threatened to murder everyone you love if you didn't let them capture you and give them your water wand.

You, of course agreed so everyone will be safe. You were also captured with your winged fox, Nebula. She had to be muzzled because she was too feisty.

Time skip

Your POV

It's been Ten days since I've been captured. I heard whispers today. Am I going crazy? Never Mind that. It's probably nothing. Nebula curled up on the mattress in our cell, slowly falling asleep. We then saw a bowl and a plate get tossed underneath the door. Nebula jumped up, grabbed the bowl, and climbed under the mattress. I grabbed my plate and examined the dish. It was a dead, uncooked fish, a rotten apple, apple juice, and some slop you could find in the cafeteria in a kindergarten.

I cooked the fish with my heat breath so I would have an at least decent meal. I took a bite out of the fish and groaned. I ate the fish and drank the juice right as Nebula pushed the now empty bowl out from under the bed. I just sighed. I gave up all hope five days ago.

I started hearing whispering. "Let's go save her" I heard from a male whisper. I thought it was in my head until Nebula pointed her ears up to show that she heard it too. Then I knew it wasn't in my head.

I saw two people sneak into the dungeon. The brunette, had a mole and a red hoodie. The girl, had two hearts on her cheeks, blonde hair, and a star like wand. The boy snuck over to my cell, while the girl stood guard. "I'm here to get you out of here." He whispered and started to pick the lock. Nebula walked over and helped him with her fangs.

When the lock was picked, the door almost immediately opened. I ran out and locked the 14 year old in a bone crushing hug. "Thank you thank you thank you!!! You saved me and by bat fox Nebula!! We're free!" I said, then letting him go. Nebula jumped on him and licked his face.

I thanked the girl and I figured out there names were Star and Marco. We all battled Ludo and got my wand. They offered me to stay with them since my home had been destroyed without me.

I soon had gotten a massive crush on Marco. Star was the only one that knew. I just had a small crush on him when he saved me but know it grew. I was going to confess my feelings a year after they saved me, at the same time... Midnight..

I asked him to meet me on Stars balcony at midnight. He agreed. I waited there at eleven forty five. Soon I heard footsteps leading to the balcony. "Hey (y/n). You said you needed me?" He asked in question.
"Yeah. I want to tell you something." I said. "What is it?" He asked. "Well... ilikedyoueversinceyousavedmeandnowihaveareallybigcrushonyou!" I said quickly.
"What?" He asked again. "What I was trying to say is.. I liked you ever since you saved me." I admitted.

"Oh (y/n)... I like you too." He said kissing me softly as I almost immediately kissed back.

Meanwhile, a fangirling Star was screeching below the balcony.

Just tell me if I did anything wrong. Byesssss.