(9) End of school and 1K secial

Today was the end of school so you, Star, and Marco get freedom. You all agreed to stay over at your place.

 You all agreed to stay over at your place

Yes. You and your family were rich. You lived a street away from Marco and Stars house. Everyone there was rich since it's all mansions that are millions of dollars. You and your family are trillionares.

Your dad use to work with notch, mojang, and 4K studios, in the minecraft business, getting thousands of bucks, but he now works with Microsoft, creating updates for minecraft and other games, getting trillions. He still works with 4K studios, but not the others.

Your mom is a successful fashion designer, also getting trillions. You also get money for your family, by being a YouTuber.

You invited Marco and Star over when your parents were on a business trip. You agreed to meet them at the park, and pick them up in your limo. You got dressed in a comfortable outfit to go meet and pick them up.

"Hey guys!" You said through the window of your sleek, black, polished limo

"Hey guys!" You said through the window of your sleek, black, polished limo. "Hey (Y/N)!" They both greeted. "Hop in!" You said, opening the door. They looked around the limo in awe, as there was a bar, popcorn machine, karaoke machine, and a flat screen tv. You finally got to your house and you chuckled as Star and Marco's eyes widened. "It's so big!" Star said running out. You told them how you your family is a trillionare and then you all decided to play truth or dare.

"Star! Truth or dare?" Marco asked. "Dare!" She screams. "I dare you to go out in the middle of the street and scream 'I'm a magical pony flying through the sky!'" He smirked as Star pouted. She went onto the middle of street and did the dare, getting multiple of looks.

"Marco, truth or dare?" You asked. "Ummm... dare." He said, shaking a bit. "I dare you to let Star and I draw all over your hoodie with black permanent marker." You smirked. Marco's eyes widened at the dare. "Fine." He groaned. You and Star drew harts, rainbows, princesses, and more all over his hoodie. "I'm burning this hoodie." He groaned as you and Star laughed.

"(YN), truth or dare?" Star asked smirking. "Dare." You said bluntly. "I dare you to were this for the rest of truth or dare." She said, showing you a slutty maid costume.

" She said, showing you a slutty maid costume

"No!" You yelled. Marco tried to see the outfit but Star held it out of his eyesight. "You said dare!" Star pouted. "Fine." You grunted, taking the outfit into the bathroom.

You came out with the out of the bathroom, Marco's face turned beet red. "Let's just get this over with." You groaned. You all finished Truth or dare and you changed into your pajamas.

Marco still blushed at your outfit because of the crop top and short shorts

Marco still blushed at your outfit because of the crop top and short shorts. "(Y/N)? Can I talk with you for a second?" Marco asked. "Sure." You said. He took you outside where the pool is. "What did you want to tell me?" You asked. Instead of telling you, he showed you. He smashed his lips against yours and you immediately kiss back. His tongue licked your bottom lip, asking for an entrance. You playfully denied, and he grabbed your butt. You gasped and stuck his tongue in your mouth. "Get a room lovebirds!" You hear star shout from the window. You both blushed and went in side.

OMG GUYS

WE MADE IT

IT IS

FINALLY

FOR THE FIRST TIME

1K READS

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

ALSO EXACTLY 600 WORDS.

GOODBYE