(13) Enemies (lots of lime)

Sup ma nation! Sorry for the extremely late update. (Btw warning. Bit(lot) of lime and sexual scenes. Read at your own risk!!) I have so much stuff on my mind right now! I had just been assigned with an essay and right after that, my English teacher made us do ANOTHER essay! Geez. Also there was the drop the egg project in science, but we used Pringles. Then there was a book fair and my check got lost and I had to wait until the following week. Wow. Eventful, am I right or am I right? Don't even get me started on best friend rivalries! Oh my god. Also, one of my friends is just being a biotch so me and Emma r trying to catch her in the act of cheating on her boyfriend with someone OLDER than her and also we have a plan for another friend to stop breaking the best friend code of dating your best friends ex without asking. Also it's been hard to make Marco x Reader oneshotes cause I've been avoiding the show ever since Star admits that she has a crush on Marco. I will only be doing oneshotes from previous seasons cause of this avoidance. I am also starting a YouTube channel. I have the channel made but no videos posted yet. Sorry for all of the blabbering. You can find out what's happening on the story, My Life witch I will be updating right after. I also have another story that I created called Writing Blobs. It's about story ideas I made based on titles or something. Btw check for mistakes like grammar in the story. Thanks! Please check it out and I hope all of my nation and have yet to be my nation enjoy the oneshot!

2nd Person POV

You and Marco were karate nemeses. You were always challenging each other to adventurous and daring karate battles, trying to figure who was the karate king or queen.

You both won some or lost some, but it almost always ends up in a tie. Star was best friends with the both of you and the whole school, even people like Jana, Jackie, or any of the major bullies in the school, thought that you and Marco would make a perfect couple. They even had made a fandom on Wattpad and Fanfictions.net about the two of you!

You both despised the idea of it. Or did you? All of this rivalry started a couple years ago when you joined the dojo to see your little brother, Jeremy Birnbaum.

(Le flashback)

Your POV
I had just joined my little brother Jeremy's karate dojo because he begged me to because I am good at karate. I walk into the dojo to be greeted by a boy, about my age. He had dark brown hair and eyes with a mole on his right cheek. He was dressed in a karate uniform with a green belt. He reached out to shake my hand. "Hey. I'm Marco Diaz. You must be the new girl I heard we were getting from Sensai." He greeted, shaking my hand. "Yeah. I am new. My name is (Y/N) (L/N). Nice to meet you." I smiled cheerfully. "(Y/N)!" I heard my brother call/growl for me behind, "why are you talking to this karate nojo!?" He asked, trying not to loose his temper. "Huh?" I asked. "This is my karate rival Marco I was telling you about." He sighed. "Oh." I stated, staring directly into Marco's eyes. "Wait what!?" He asked angrily. "(Y/N) is my older sister dimwit." Jeremy growled. "Oh. I see." Marco growled darkly then angrily stomped away. "Hothead." I mumbled under my breath. "You can say that again." Jeremy stated. "Now let's practice."

Ever since that day, you and Marco despised each other. Always competing about the smallest of things. Yeah he didn't hate you as much as he hated Jeremy but still. Even if he would never admit it, he had some deep feelings for you as do you him.

After that flashback brings you to now. On opposite sides of the dojo, you both prepared. Stretching to workouts, you both did everything you could to beat each other. Glaring eyes across the dojo commenced, making the tension so stone tight and hard, that even a machete couldn't make a small dent in the two of your hatred. Growl like noises left each of your mouths as you plotted how to attack or how they would try to surprise you. The supreme tension made

Star, Jeremy, Jana, Jackie, (F/N), and (2F/N) very uncomfortable about the situation as the two of you haters glared at each other from afar (A/N it tried to auto correct afar to a fart omg lol). You both stepped up to each other, glaring life impaling daggers built to slay into each other's hearts. The room was so silent, that you could actually hear a pin drop.

" You ready?" Marco growled through clenched teeth. "Oh, I was born ready." You smirked and chuckled, still glaring at the brunette. (A/N don't know how to do this cause I have never done Karate before so just leave it up to your imagination.)

"I think we should leave." Star whispered to the small group in the audience. You and Marco never gave up and still were (A/N karate chopping in da face lol) battling. Nobody was hurt at least. The group left and only you and Marco were left in the dojo. That leads to things.

Marco had pushed you down and had pinned you down to the floor. You both panted from exhaustion so much that it looked like you were doing something other than sparing (wink wonk). He had both your arms pinned above your head and your legs were almost straddling his waist. As soon as you realized the position you blushed beet red

Your POV

. "Marco! Get off me!" I growled, struggling. He opened his eyes and blushed as well but he didn't get off. "Are you brain dead? Get off me!" I growled once again. "Not until you call me the karate king." He growled sexily into your ear making you shiver. "No." I growled, regaining my confidence. (A/N I had a whole lemon planned out for this but I don't want to overwhelm people. Comment if u want the lemon version. Actually imma make the lemon version anyway. Just tell me if you want me to post it. Also I had to do the hide the report card from mom when my older sister walked in. Luckily my iPad did not break lol XD) "Say it." He growled, getting dangerously close to my lips. "I said no!" I yelled, trying to push him back. (Keyword: Trying) "I. Said. Say. It." He growled, grinding onto my womanhood, making me moan loudly. "Fine. You're the karate king." I gave in looking straight into his dark chocolate brown eyes. "Good girl." He smirked before smashing his lips to mine. I almost immediately kissed back. "Wanna go get ice cream?" He asked parting his lips from mine and getting off of me. "Sure." I replied, smiling.

Sorry. Didn't know how to end the non-lemon ending but whoa. I actually definitely did not expect this to happen. My main idea was to make the two of you enemies by you being Jeremy's older sister, make you guys battle, make him land on top of you, him get off, you kiss, and go get ice cream but I did not expect the lime. Wow. I need to be blessed by the lord but it's to late. Does anyone have bleach or holy water for my sins? Lol. Also this story 1520 is words long. Whoa that's a lot bro. (Kill me) I would also love it if y'all would comment your thoughts and what you think about the story. But yea I will be updating My Life tomorrow and I made a book called Writing Blobs were I do well Blobs of Writing! I am also making a couple other books such as
Book Name Ideas
Funny Text
Keep Calm and...
Undertale x Reader oneshotes
Puns
Memes by Me
Business and Product ideas (maybe/will take a while)
Fanfiction Prompts Daily
What would happen if... (maybe)
My OCs and Alter Egos
My OCs x Reader
Character Generator
What I see on Tumblr (maybe once again)
Lyrics
Drones
Exceptions
Anger Issues
Don't Ask About It
And much more. Some of these stories will take a while to post or to update but I will never give up on a story unless y'all hate it. Lol. Be sure to follow me on Wattpad, insta on GoldenWolfNation and YouTube on Golden Wolf Nation. I have not posted any vids but it is coming soon. Be sure to stay tuned for gaming, reactions, skits, and much more! So I want you to smack the vote option, leave a hand mark and I'll see y'all in the next update. I love all of my nation and also... Peace!