(53) Day Fucking 2

Awww shit here we go again

Marco woke up with a grunt as his morning wood stood tall in front of him. He lightly sighed. Immediately, he turns to his girlfriend who was sleeping soundly and nakedly beside him. "(Y/N)," he lightly called out. Her eyes lightly open to face him. "Marco? Good morning," she sighs out. "Good morning. I need your help with something," he blushes, looking away. She blinks before glancing down. As she does, her eyes widen. She blushes immensely, "This early?" He blushes, averts his eyes and nods. She chuckles lightly before going down to his throbbing member. She pauses as her face flushes. She pulls down his boxers releasing (the kraken) his length. She goes down to lick a strip of him as his tip gushes pre-cum. He whines outout, "Stop Teasing." She obliges and engulfs him in her mouth, making him groan out. Not waisting any time, he starts to lightly thrust into her mouth on accident. She looks up at him with innocent eyes as his hand tangled into her hair (or was just sitting on your head if your bald), watching as he throws his head back and pants at the pleasure. It was only minuets later when his seed bursts into her mouth. As she pulls away, he blushes intensely as she swallows. She goes to lie back down but Marco pins her to the mattress, making her eyes go wide again. "Do you really think I'll get you get by without a thank you?" He smirks lightly and before she has time to think, his head drops to her lower regions, running his tongue up her folds. She moans out slightly as his tongue teases her clit. Before long, his tongue plunged into her, making her gasp and moan out. He looked up at her with an intent state as he ate her out quickly. Let's just say it didn't take long for her to cum.

Kinktober 2019Thers going to be a Heart for the ones done

1. Spanking (Oml) ❤️
2. Sleepy Sex❤️
3. Thigh Ride❤️
4. Sexting❤️
5. Vibrator
6. Blow Job
7. Public❤️
8. SOMNOPHILIA LIKE YES-❤️
9. Daddy
10. Face sitting❤️
11. Mirror Sex
12. Lingerie❤️
13. Dirty Talk
14. Caught❤️
15. Hair pulling
16. Wet dream❤️
17. Scars
18. Angry Sex
19. Double penetration bcuz wtf Richard
20. Masturbation❤️
21. Swallowing
22. Squirting❤️
23. Grinding
24. Begging/Teasing
25. Shower Sex
26. Orgasm denial
27. Oral
28. Overstimulation
29. Fucking Machine
30. Under desk
31. Free day❤️