(14) Ice Cream

Ayy my wolfies. I'm back. Btw this is a warning for fluff and cuteness and if your not into that then skip this update. Hope you enjoy!

"Chocolate?" Marco asked, raising his eyebrow as he licked his ice cream cone. "No." You said proudly. "Strawberry?" He asked once again. "Nope." You smirked evilly as you licked your (f/ic). "Vanilla?" He asked, almost giving up. "Nah. You're picking all the easy ones!" You laughed. "Gah. This game is too hard! I give up." He had said, grumbling the last part. You laughed at the hothead brunette. "It was rocky rode!" You had said, leaning back from the stool, resting your head on the wall of Ilas Ice Cream Shop. "That's impossible to guess!" He grumbled as you laughed once again. "It's cause you pick all the easy ones." You explained. You and Marco were in the middle of a game of guess the ice cream. Marco always lost and you had always won. "What's your favorite sweet flavor of ice cream?" He asked with a kind of suspicious look on his face. "What are you up to? Is this part of the game?" You asked, raising an eyebrow. "Nothing and no. I just want to know what your sweetest favorite ice cream was." He had explained. "Ok..." You said, still suspicious. "My favorite and sweetest ice cream is (f/s/ic)." You had told him, taking a small bite out of the ice cream. "So you think it's the sweetest?" He asked. "Umm yeah." You answered, still perplexed. "We'll I think you're the sweetest." He said, touching his nose to yours. "Daww Marco. Thanks!"

Yayyyy. I got it done. It was hard cause the TV stopped working and I need background noises to write. Or to live. I will actually go insane if I am in death quiet. I'm also trying to update this story at least once a week and if I can, two times. We'll I want my wolfies to SMACK the vote option; leave a hand mark; and I'll see y'all in the next update! Peace