(23) Loving and caring

Warning, one swear word. Also, this is a Valentine's Day special! Well, I'm going to post it before Valentines Day But you are probably on or past it. hope you enjoy my wolfies!
Your POV

Well just great. I just have to get sick on valen-fucking-tines day. I heard my phone ring from across the room. I groan and sit up, thinking it may be important.

I pick up my phone and look at my phone. It was my boyfriend, Marco Diaz.

I answer the phone. "Hey Marco," I cough in a raspy voice. "(Y/N)? Are you ok?" He asked worriedly.

I love how he is really caring for me. "I'm fine. I just got sick." I sigh into the phone.

Right after I sighed, the phone buzzed that he had hung up. "Great, just great." I sigh, flopping back onto my bed.

Right after, I heard someone bursting through my door.

I thought it was a burglar, but I was too weak to get up.

Just as I started thinking of stuff to do, Marco comes running into my room with a mess of things in his hand.

He had chicken noodle soup, ice packs, thermometers, and more.

"Marco, you didn't have to do this." I gushed. "Yes I did. Because I love you." He smiled and I smiled back.

LONG STORY SHORT, YOU ATE CNS WHILE WATCHING CARTOONS
THE END

I hoped you liked it and are having a happy Valentines Day. I'm not And it hadn't even started yet. I don't have a valentine and my stepdad wanted to leave me home alone on Valentine's Day. Well, either way, have a happy Valentines Day! Boo~bye! ❤️
(Ok so Wattpad is meagerly (excuse the language) fucking up. it changed font and I had to copy to change it to bold. Any help?

-Mara~Wolf