(57) Day Fucking 6

Come get y'all juice

Story I'm working on underneath tell me if u want more or have ideas.

Marco groaned out, throwing his head back as he bobbed your head quickly on his member. The only things that were heard was his groans of pleasure, the wet sound of the blowjob, and the occasional gag. Luckily, you knew to  pull away briefly to breath. "Fuck Princess," he groans out, tangling his hand in your hair, squeezing his eyes shut. "I'm gonna cu-" his orgasm cuts him off as the white seed spilled into your throat. He pulled away and glared at you, "You better swallow." You comply, making his frown turn into a smirk.

——————————

"Why hello there..." Eleven smirks as he eyes the group. Six raises an eyebrow. "Hey Eleven... What're you doing here?" She asks, confusion and a bit of suspicion laced in her voice. "The new update just came out. I was wondering if you knew," he states with a chuckle. "Oh... Thirteen I'm guessing?" X asks, uncomfortable around the new one. Eleven nods. "I'm sure we can all agree to get it right?" He sticks out his hand for Six who eyes it suspiciously. She looks back at the group who shrugs. She finally turns around and hesitantly shakes his hand. "I'll be sure to... install it," an evil look spreads across his face as he waves a farewell and strides out of the lounge.

"That went surprisingly well," X chuckles nervously. "Yeah... surprising. What was that look on his face?" Eight asked, avoiding everyone's eyes. "I don't know but I'm glad he isn't as stuck up as I thou- a-as I thou-" Six pauses, looking nauseous. "Y-You ok, Six?" Seven asks, fearing her answer. What came though, wasn't an answer.

Six's eyes rolled back in her head as she collapsed to the ground. "SIX!" X yells, stumbling backwards. "What's happe-" Eight gets cut off, freezing in her tracks, not even blinking. Seven, not getting a chance to speak glitched violently before collapsing, face scrunched as he twitched. S.E placed a hand on his head as he started to hyperventilate.

"What the fuck did that update do to them?! Did Eleven know?!" Ex growls out, hiding her tears. S.E doesn't respond as he wasn't afraid of bursting into emotions. Eleven and Thirteen were going to pay.

Kinktober 2019Thers going to be a Heart for the ones done

1. Spanking (Oml) ❤️
2. Sleepy Sex❤️
3. Thigh Ride❤️
4. Sexting❤️
5. Vibrator❤️
6. Blow Job❤️
7. Public❤️
8. SOMNOPHILIA LIKE YES-❤️
9. Daddy❤️
10. Face sitting❤️
11. Mirror Sex❤️
12. Lingerie❤️
13. Dirty Talk❤️
14. Caught❤️
15. Hair pulling❤️
16. Wet dream❤️
17. Scars❤️
18. Angry Sex❤️
19. Double penetration bcuz wtf Richard❤️
20. Masturbation❤️
21. Swallowing❤️
22. Squirting❤️
23. Grinding❤️
24. Begging/Teasing
25. Shower Sex
26. Orgasm denial
27. Oral
28. Overstimulation
29. Fucking Machine
30. Under desk
31. Free day❤️