(36) Sword Fighting

You were Marco's teacher. Yes, he was very smart but he wanted to learn how to swordfight.

Let's bring us to now.

You had your hand on your chin, eyebrow raised as you scanned his stance. A sigh left your lips as you walked towards him.

"You should keep your body lower and your legs apart." You say in his face. He lets out a small groan. "We've been working on my stance for a week now. I want to sword fight!" "You are not properly trained." You say bluntly.

"I bet you don't even know how to sword fight." He smirked, standing up regularly. It was like something had snapped as your gaze turned deadly and you growled at him. "I bet that with the week of 'training' I could beat you in five minuets." He laughed, doing air quotes when mentioning training.

"Let's go then."

"You're on."

It started off with you going easily on him. He quickly caught on though. "Come on! Give me something tough." He laughed. That's when your friendly circling and swings turned deadly. You two were on the opposite sides of the gym as you charged at him with your sword in front of your stomach.

You quickly tackled him and held the sword to this throat. "If this were real, you'd be dead in five minutes." You glared as you got off. "Ready to get back to training?" He quickly nodded, stumbling to his feet.

Time skip brought to you by Zap Apple Jam

It was a year later. Marco had gotten used to your techniques and his sword. As the time goes by, he gets better and better.

"Nice work brunette." You smirk. Yes, he has gotten knocked down by you but that was the longest he's ever been up. He smiles warmly then gets up.

"You know, there's something that I can teach you..." he smirks, trailing off.

"What could you possibly know that I don-" you were cut off with a pair of lips.

No matter how old you are...

No matter how experienced you get...

Even you can learn things too.

Hi... idk what I'm doing but if you don't know, I deleted my a/ns and put them in a new book. Along with that, the new series is not being published and I'm not using my other account. Boo~bye! ❤️🥰 Oh! And happy Valentines Day! Peace!