(3) Shopping

Code (a/n I sometimes don't do uppercase when doing (F/N) or something and I might not use some of the code)
(M/F/N) Male Friends name
(Y/N) your name
(A/N) authors note
(F/C) favorite color
(S/F/C) second favorite color
Your POV

Me, Marco, Star, and (m/f/n) are going to shop for bathing suits for the field trip for school. We're going to go on a cruise ship to go to this tourist attraction, an ancient island somewhere in Japan.

There was a big line of stores for all kinds of cloths in almost the back corner of Echo Creek. "I can't wait to see our bathing suits!!" Star almost screamed. We saw the men's bathing suit store and the woman's. The boys tried to follow us into our store. "No! Shoo you peeping toms!!"
Me and Star screamed as we shooed them away.

We then went inside the pastel pink shop. "This shop is a-mazing!!!" Star said as she skipped around the store. There were many bathing suits. There were pink frilly bikinis to pastel purple full body swimming suit.

I looked around the shop a bit and I couldn't find anything. "Ooh! I love this one! I'm going to try it on." Star said as she picked up a navy blue full body bathing suit. She then ran to the dressing room as I was still looking. Star soon came out with her bathing suit on. "You look a-mazing!" I cheered. "I'm so going to buy this!" She said.

"What are you going to pick?" "I think this (f/c) bikini with (s/f/c) bows." I said holding it up. "Awww! It'll look so cute on you!" She gushed. I rolled my eyes at her as she gushed. "I think Marco and (m/f/n) will like it.~" she smirked. I blushed 50 shades of red. "Shut up." I snapped turning into a tsundere-chan.

Star was used to this so she just giggled. I went into the dressing room and I put on the bikini. "Star! Does this look oka-" I was going to ask Star how I looked but I was cut off when I didn't see her but I saw the boys.

I blushed 10000000 shades of red as I ran back in the dressing room. "What the FAQ are you doing here?!" I yelled at them behind the hot pink curtain of the dressing room. "U-um we just w-wanted to s-show you our bathing s-suits." Marco stuttered and blushed.

(M/f/n) smirked as he elbowed him. I bought the bikini and we all walked out. I saw Star talking to Janna on the sidewalk. I waved her down and we all used cloudy to get home. During the ride I leaned up against Marco and I could feel his blush.

Comment for part 2 of the cruise! I already got it planned out! Lots of twists and turns. Lol omg 505 words.