(15) 5 K reader special: Small Pecks

Ayy my peeps. Wolfer is back with another update cause I just realized that I had 5K reads on this story. Thank you guys so much! You are not just fans, you're my friends! Hope you enjoy this short oneshot!

2nd person

You were just sitting on Marcos couch, in the Diazs home, scrolling through your social media. That's when he came up to you. He lifted up your chin and placed a small peck on your lips and ran up to his room.

Your pov

I grumbled to myself. He had been doing this all day. He's been teasing me by only giving me pecks. I hated it. He'd also just run away after every time too. I had finally decided to go up to his room and give him a piece of my mind.

I stomped up to the brunette boys room and I angrily knocked on the door. Marco smirked while opening the door. As soon as he opened the door, I smashed my lips to his, pinning him to the back wall of his room. I shoved my tongue in his mouth and we fought for dominance. He surprisingly won and he started exploring every nook and cranny of my mouth. I pulled away and gasped for air. "I should tease you more often." He smirked.

Wow. Two stories in one late night. Well then. I will be posting as much as possible. I have finally figured out why I have writers block and why it's been taking too long for me to update. It's because I've been trying to write too long one shots. I've always been trying to get to a 1000 word limit. Now, so I can update more, I will be writing from maybe 190 - 400. Anything above that is ok but not anything lower cause it would only take a couple seconds to read. Well I want my wolfies to smack that vote button; leave a hand mark; and ill see y'all in the next update! Mara Bear is out!