(4) Sleepover (XXX)

Omg I'm finally going to do it. I'm going to write a lemon. Don't know what it is? Well let's just say it is sexually contented with ahem. Let's just say don't read if your innocent 😇. I am so sorry lord please forgive me

2nd P.O.V

You are going to Marco's house during the weekend. You have been dating Marco for about 5 years. You finally got to Marco's house for the sleepover after doing all your chores.

You knock on your door expecting Star to open it but when it opened you saw Marco. "Hey Marco! Where's star?" You asked confused. "Hey Y/N! Star's sleeping over for the weekend with Janna. She said to tell you hi." He said. "Come in!" You went inside and everything was normal.

"So wanna watch a movie?" He asked. "Sure!" You cheered. (A/N omg I was watching Liv and Maddie and I almost wrote Parker lol.) Marco picked the horror movie lights out.(a/n I never watched that movie) You both watched it and during the jump scares you buried your face in his hoodie making him blush.

After the movie it was midnight. "By the way, where are your parents?" You asked. "Oh. There out on a sponsored trip." He replied. "So I guess that means we're alone..." You blushed. "Yeah..." you said and smirked.

Before he could say anything you pressed your lips to his. The kiss turned passionately and you got on top of him. His tongue licked your bottom lip asking for an entrance which you playfully declined. He then grabbed your ass making you gasp and Marco shoved his tongue inside your mouth. He fully explored your mouth with his tongue and dominated yours.

He then started to go down to your neck. He looked for your sweet spot and when he found it he licked, sucked, and bit the hell out of it making you moan.

, "Are y-you sure your ok with this?" Marco asked. "Positive." You replied. He then lifted up your shirt and pulled it over your head throwing it to the side. He unclipped your bra and tossed it over with your shirt. He starred at your breasts with lust in his eyes. Without warning he attacked your breasts with his mouth. He sucked on one bud while he massaged the other. You moaned louder which made him fill up with lust.

He then switched buds giving the same attention to each. He then traced his tongue down your stomach making you wet. He then pulled down your skirt and tossed it over with the other clothes.

You whined because your just in your underwear and he's still fully clothed. He chuckled as he took off his hoodie and jeans and threw them next to my clothes. You starred at the growing bulge in his pants and you both blushed.

He then took off your panties (a/n I hate using that word) and threw them to the side. He started liking your clit making you let out loud moan. "Ahhh! Fuck!" You moaned. He then without warning shoved two fingers in you. You tear up so he stops and you nod. You moaned as his fingers picked up the pace. You were about to cum but her removed his fingers.

You pout and he smirks. Marco then removed his boxers letting his rock hard 6 inch member (a/n if u think this is small then why don't you just stick a katana up your ass) out of its chamber then through the boxers with his pile of clothes. You blush as you admire his size. He was so big for his age.

You then got on your knees and kissed the tip of his member to tease him. You lick the side of it and he shudders.

You put the tip in your mouth and lightly sucked. He let out small moans and you shoved almost all of him in your mouth. He let out loud moans and you bobbed your head up and down off his cock.

He placed his hand on the back of your head making you go faster and deep throating him. Marco came in your mouth and you swallowed it.

He then got up and went into his parents room. You were confused but you knew why when he came out with a condom in his hands.

He sat down on the couch and slipped the condom on his dick.

He then placed his member at your cavern. (A/N he is on top) "You ready?" He asked. "Yeah." You nodded. He then kissed you as he fully shoved himself into you.

You shed a couple tears because of the pain and he waited until you were comfortable. When you nodded he started to thrust into you. "Nyah... Marco..." You moaned as you were filled only with pure pleasure. "Your so tight (Y/N)..." He also moaned also feeling himself fill up with pleasure. "Marco.~" You moaned in pure pleasure.

"Faster..." you moaned out. Marco obeyed and was thrusting faster He was about to cum but he wanted to last a bit longer. He held it in and it worked.

You both flipped and you were on top. You bounced on his dick as he also thrusted into you. You were tired but Marco was exhausted. "Oh c-crap (y/n)!" Marco moaned. "Fuck!" You moaned as you bounced on top of him. You were so exhausted that you collapsed on him as you came. You then realised he hasn't came yet. "Tired?" He asked. "K-kinda." You sighed. You then got up on top of him.

"Whatcha doin?" He asked. "You haven't came yet." You breathed out. He got up and flipped you again so he was on top. "Thanks." He said right before he fully thrusted into you making you moan. "Oh fuck! Marco!" You screamed his name. "Holy crap Y/N!" He moaned as he pounded his dick into you. "Ahh!" You moaned.

Marco wanted to give you pure pleasure. As he pounded into you he rubbed your clit at a rapid speed making you scream his name. "Holy Crap! Marco!!! Faster please!" You screamed in pure pleasure. Marco thrusted into you like the speed of light as you both moaned. "Oh c-crap Y-Y/N! Im a-about there!" Marco screamed
"Crap!Marco! I'm about there too!" You screamed.

You felt like you could see the universe when he hit your g-spot. Marco pounded into you the last couple times before you both climaxed. You both gasped for air as he collapsed on top of you. Your cavern was throbbing because of Marco's giant member. "I love you." He said as he nuzzled (a/n I know I didn't spell that right so don't remind me a/n from the future autocorrect helped me spell it) his nose into your neck. "I love you too." You said as you hugged him pressing your breasts against his chest making him blush.

Bonus

Star's POV

I went to Janna's house for a sleepover but it was awkward since everyone there is dark and creepy. I told Janna at 3:oo am in the morning about how I felt uncomfortable and we both went back to mine and Marco's house.

Janna walked in before me and I could see her smirk. "What happened?" I asked. "Looks like Marco and (y/n) had some fun tonight." Janna said. I looked at the couch and I saw them sleeping together. NAKED.

I blushed a dark shade of red and I felt like I was invading. I grabbed a blanket and put it over them covering there naked bodies. I then took a picture and sent it to the girl squad besides (Y/N). Me and Janna went to my room and went to bed.

Wow. My hands hurt so bad. It's 3:16 A.M and 1347 words lol. Wow why do we read this stuff. Why do I write this stuffs?! Temmie don't approve! Temmie don't approve! Lol bye.