(16) Enemies (lemon edition) (XXX)

You guys asked for it soooooooo...... this was actually pretty uncomfortable to make but I succeeded. I think. I didn't finish this at the time I am writing this so idk. Enjoy my wolfers.

Your POV

"Marco! Get off me!" I growled, struggling. He opened his eyes and blushed as well but he didn't get off. "Are you brain dead? Get off me!" I growled once again. "Not until you call me the karate king." He growled sexily into your ear making you shiver. "No," I growled, regaining my confidence. (A/N I had a whole lemon planned out for this but I don't want to overwhelm people. Comment if u want the lemon version. Actually, Imma makes the lemon version anyway. Just tell me if you want me to post it. Also, I had to do the hide the report card from mom when my older sister walked in. Luckily my iPad did not break lol XD) "Say it." He growled, getting dangerously close to my lips. "I said no!" I yelled, trying to push him back. (Keyword: Trying) "I. Said. Say. It." He growled, grinding onto my womanhood, making me moan loudly. "Fine. You're the karate king." I gave in looking straight into his dark chocolate brown eyes. "Good girl." He smirked before smashing his lips into mine. I almost immediately kissed back. "Wanna have some fun at my place?" He asked, smirking after parting his lips with mine. I blushed beet red. Knowing him for a long time, I never knew he had this side. He also hasn't seen my vulnerable side either... until now. I was too embarrassed to answer making him smirk even more.

"F-fine" I stuttered. He chuckled and picked me up, wrapping my legs around his waist. As we started leaving, he got a text from Star saying that she was going to visit her parents in Mewnie for the night. "Perfect timing." I heard him mutter to himself, making me blush more, burying my head into his dojo outfit.

"You know...." Marco trailed off, "you're adorable when you're vulnerable." He chuckled. I hmphed to myself as he said this. I did not like being called 'cute', 'girly', or 'adorable'. I admit proudly that I am a tomboy. His mom and dad were also out on a high school reunion and planned to stay the night at their friend's house.

Let the lemon begin~!

As soon as he carried me into their house, I was immediately pinned to the wall. "I'm going to treat you like my homework; I'm going to slam you on the table and do you all night long." He whispered huskily into my ear, making me shiver (down to the bone. Sorry fell back into the Undertale fandom pit almost right after I dug my way up from hell, lesbian fish and dinosaurs, naked skele-bros, and just Gaster is a fandom himself, don't get me started on the AUs- I'll shut up now.).

2nd POV

You turned your head from embarrassment for being vulnerable in front of the Marco Diaz. He used this as a pass to lick, suck, bite, and tease your neck. "N-ngh... M-Marco." You gasped out quietly as he found your sweet spot. He realized it and started abusing that spot by sucking, biting, and licking the hell out of it making you a moaning and panting mess. You could feel his erection pushing up against your thigh whatcha gave you chills. He lifted you up and carried you to his bedroom. He sat you on the end of this bed, taking off your karate shirt and belt. You blushed even more and covered your breasts that were underneath a white spaghetti noodle strap tank top, underneath that, you only wore a black lace bra. He pinned your hands above your head right before taking off your tank top. "You're beautiful, you don't have to hide from me." He smiled genuinely instead of his smirk. (K taking a break. Almost 11:00 pm. Will be finishing this tomorrow after 9:00 pm or if I can sneak electronics, before then. If I don't finish tomorrow then I'd make it Tuesdays promise. Bye, for now, my wonderful wolfies! 💕😜😉)
(*🌙 ☁🌟☁
. 。🌟 * ☁
☁ ╔╗╔╗╔╗╦╗ .
💤 ║╦║║║║║║。
😪 .╚╝╚╝╚╝╩╝
╦╗╗╦╔╗╗╔╔╦╗💤
║║║║║╦╠╣. ║ *
╩╚╝╩╚╝╝╚ ╩💓)
(I'm back. It's 9:37 P.M. every bitch in this house has their butts in bed and now time to sin. Enjoy the rest of le~ lemon)
You blushed beet red as he traced the tips of his fingernails along your bra, right before skillfully unhooking it. He let the bra fall to the mattress, staring at your breasts making you blush harder if possible, looking away. He leaned down his head to your left breast, his hot breath on your bud making you shudder. He began slowly sucking on your breast, kneading the bud on the other one, making you let out a long, low moan. He smirked up against your skin as he worked harder, switching from bud to bud. You then felt a burst of confidence wave throughout your body. You sat up, turned around, and pinned him to the bed, making his eyes widen like a deer in headlights. You but your lip as you took off his dojo shirt and belt just as he did to you. After that, you lent down and started slowly sucking on his neck, leaving love bites everywhere. He groaned as you worked harder to his neck, teasing him in just the right places. "I'm going to regret this in the morning." He mumbled to himself, right before yelping as you bit down on his sweet spot. Your tongue traveled down to his nipple as you began sucking and biting on his right one, massaging (it tried to Autocorrect massaging to Massachusetts lol) the other. You switched nips, giving each one equal amount of attention, making him groan even louder. "You know you're just making me hornier." He smirked and chuckled, pinning me to the bed again. He slowly pulled down your karate pants, teasing you from the tension. After he finally finished, he threw them off into the darkness of the mood shaded room somewhere. You blushed, finally realizing that he could now just see you in your black lace thong. "So this is what you've been wearing to karate class every time, eh?" He asked smirking, grinding his erect boner onto your womanhood (I hate myself). You felt embarrassed, being completely vulnerable in front of the Marco Diaz. He slowly put his hand down "there" and started rubbing you through your panties. The friction between his hands the fabric, and your wetness made you pant helplessly. "Wet already I see? I haven't even started yet." He smirked and laughed, rubbing you harder, making you pant more violently. He leant down over your clothed womanhood, his hot breath tickling your virginity. He took one of the thin straps of what is supposed to be underwear, and very slowly dragged it down your thighs. Once he got it off, he through it in the similar direction he threw the pants. He then sat back up, admiring your frame. You blushed completely neon red as you where fully naked and vulnerable to him. He bent down and gave your clit a small lick making you moan extra loudly. He smirked straight back up to you and started showing no mercy, shoving his tongue deep inside of you, making you moan like there was no tomorrow. He then went so deep that he found your G-spot. "O-oh my GOD. Marco! Right there!" You yelled right as he hit that spot. "You like when I hit your g-spot huh?" He growled sexually between thrusts of his tongue. You nodded weakly at him. Right as you were about to release, he pulled out of you. You whimpered at him. "Don't worry babe. This is only just the beginning." He smirked.

Marco then stood up, dropping his pants to the floor, just leaving him in his boxers. His boner looked like it was going to rip through the fabric. You got on your knees to face his erection hidden in that cloth chamber. You started to palm him through his boxers, making him groan in frustration from the tease. You slowly pulled down his boxers just the way he pulled your panties off; with your teeth. You finally threw them where he threw your clothes. You looked at his shaft, kinda widening from its size. He was 6 and a half inches (people I'm making this real to me, if someone had a foot long, it would rip your insides out like the scooper from Sister Location!). You slowly kissed the tip, making him shudder before licking your way down his shaft. You then took most of his length in your mouth, jerking off the rest that couldn't fit and slowly bobbing your head up and down his shaft. He groaned in pure bliss at the feeling of your tongue swirling around the tip of his shaft. He grabbed your head by your hair, bobbing your head down by himself. You gagged a bit but kept your stance cause you loved to see Marco enjoying himself. You continued until he released his warm seed down your throat.

You then laid flat on your back, spreading your legs wide open for easier access. He positioned himself at your heat, teasing it with the tip making you whimper. He then slowly pushed himself in, making you shed a few tears from the pain. "It's ok. The pain will be gone soon." He hushed you, kissing your forehead. You nodded at him, signaling to go and he started slowly thrusting in and out. The pain had quickly faded and pleasure took its place. You moaned in bliss as he thrusted into you. "Ahh! M-Marco!" You gasped, still moaning at the pleasure. "Gah! You're s-so tight." He groaned into your ear, panting heavily. "I-I'm about to-" "I know (Y/N). G-go ahead." He grunted, still thrusting. You let out one final moan before releasing clear fluids all over Marco's shaft and the bed. He then pulled out and came on your stomach, not wanting to get you pregnant. He collapsed next to you, panting heavily. "I love you, Marco." You smiled at him before yawning. "I love you too, (Y/N)." He smiled back before the both of you fell asleep.

Omg lol didn't take too long to make. I did this cuz two people requested it and no one else seemed against it I have to go. Almost 11:00 pm again. Btw 1783 words omg lol. Make sure to vote and comment on this and follow me. Peace.