(22) I'm confuzled (XXX)

This was not meant to be like this but this is a lemon. I have sinned once again
2nd person

Gah! This is so hard! Marco thought. He was working on homework and of course, knowing the teachers, they had learned none of this. You, his best friend was helping him since you were the smartest person in the school while Star and his parents were on another weekend trip to Mewni.

"(Y/N)! I need help on this problem." He sighed. "So you are..." You asked with a sly smile. "I'm not saying it." He huffed at you, crossing his arms. "Then I'm not helping you." You smirked, facing away from him. "Fine." He sighed. "I'm confused."

"Incorrect." You smirked, now hanging upside down on his bed. "What!?" He asked. "What do you mean!?" He slightly growled. "You said the wrong word, dummy." You said as if it was the most obvious thing ever. "What am I supposed to say then?" He asked. "That you're confuzled." You smirked. "Oh hell no." He replied simply, glaring at me. "Well then, enjoy failing." You said, your smirk getting bigger as if possible. His eyes widen at you.

He finally groaned. "Fine! I'm confuzled." He muttered underneath his breath. "I'm sorry, I didn't hear you." You said innocently. "I said I'm confuzled." He sighed, at talking sound. "You're going to have to speak up." You replied again. "I said I'm confuzled!" He yelled at you. "There we go" you sighed and walked over to him.

As if right on cue, Marco stands up, grabbing you by the collar of your shirt, bringing you up to his height. "You cause me a lot of trouble (Y/N)." He growled huskily into your ear making you shiver.

Like a lightning bolt, he had you pinned up against the wall, furiously biting, licking, and sucking your neck. He had finally found your sweet spot and you moaned as soon as he licked it making him smirk against your skin. He trailed his tongue to your collarbone as he bit and sucked it, making you gasp a bit with anticipation.

He tore off your shirt and licked in between your breasts, where your (F/C) bra didn't cover. He soon tore your bra off, almost instantly sucking her buds. With every little movement he made, you moaned loudly with pleasure.

3rd person

She then felt something at her clothed entrance. She looked down only to see Marco rubbing her through her clothes. She panted heavily, closing her eyes, throwing her head back with pleasure. "S-s-stop t-teasing." She stuttered. Whenever she was vulnerable, she was shy. "Looks like someone's a bit needy." He smirked as he pulled her pants down.

As soon as they were off, he started furiously rubbing her through her (F/C) colored lace, see through thong. "Lace and see through thong? It's like you were just begging for this." He said as his smirk grew. She panted and moaned at his rough touch right before tearing her thong off, ripping the thin fabric.

She was dripping wet as Marco could see. "Horny already? We've already just started." He smirked, rubbing her clit painfully slow. He saw her needy face and plunged one of his fingers into her dripping hole. She yelped and moaned In pleasure. "Oh god Marco!~" She yelled out as he put in two more fingers. With his thumb, he vigorously rubbed her clit. "M-Marco! I-I'm gunna-" before she could even finish her sentence, he pulled out his fingers, slowly sucking them.

At this moment, she felt something else against her lower regions that was definitely NOT his fingers. She locked down only to see a large bulge in Marco's pants. It was painfully large, especially in skinny jeans. She could tell it hurt. A lot.

She stood up only to take off Marco's hoodie, shirt, and pants, leaving him in just red boxers. She decided to tease him like he did her. She grazed her index finger over the large, painful bulge making him shudder. She got on her knees and slightly bit the tip of his bulge making him groan with anticipation.

She then finally pulled off his boxers, releasing his large shaft, his bulge being so big that it hits his stomach. She rubbed his length as she left a teasing kiss to the tip. He groaned as she put his whole length into her mouth and bobbed up and down. He groaned loudly as She kept bobbing her head up and down his shaft. "H-how are you ahhh~ so f-fucking ngh good a-t t-this ugh~" he groaned. He then finally came in her mouth.

"Now let's get onto the real fun." He smirked. "Wait wha-ahhh!" She yelled as he plunged his dick into her cavern. She teared up a bit but then told Marco to move. He pulled out but then plunged back into her making them both moan in ecstasy. "P-please! Marco~ go faster." She moaned and he obeyed, going at an inhuman speed (I magically switch it 2nd person). "Y-you're So f-fucking tight~" he hissed in your ear. He hit her g-spot, making her see Stars. "M-Marco! I'm g-gonna c-cum!" You yelled. "M-me too~" he groaned. You came on his dick while he pulled out and spilt his seed all over your chest.

You both collapse on the bed, panting. "I love you Marco." You said, cuddling him. "I love you too (Y/N)." He said cuddling back

Also, big news! I'm going to be changing my name on this account and the new name will be called Ivywish. I will talk about the other accounts that I'm making later if I ever get onto it. Boo-bye! ❤️