(21) crossover sandwitch

Sigh

Marco's POV
I just got a job at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria as a night guard. I'm booked with this girl named (Y/N). She said that I shouldn't get this job and that I might die but I kept the job thinking that she was just trying to scare me but it didn't work.

My boss said that the job starts at 12:00 a.m. but I should come that 11:45.

I got there, taking a sip of my coffee, seeing (Y/N) leaning up against the wall of the office when I walked in. "Ahh... fresh bait." She teased. "Stop trying to scare me. It's not going to work." I growled. "Well you're going to have to start listening to me or you might as well call yourself fresh bait." She said with more seriousness. "Ok." I said, slightly with sarcasm. She flashed me a smirk before handing me a uniform.

"Huh?" I slightly ask. "Put it on. The bathrooms are in the right hallway, but hurry and get here before 12:00. Nothing good happens when your out of the office after 12:00." She warned. "Ok then." I say with more confusion and curiosity in my voice. What does she have against this place? I thought, walking to the bathrooms to get changed.

Once I was done, I looked at my phone. 12:02. Eh. 2 minuets late isn't going to hurt anybody right? I walked out, walking back to the office, feeling an eerie feeling that something was behind me.

I turned back to see none other than Bonnie the Bunny, one of the animatronics. He was slowly but surely walking towards me. I was too scared to move. Right about then, I felt a hand cover my mouth. I squeaked into the hand has the thing attached to it started dragging me back. "Don't worry. It's only me." I heard the voice of my co-worker. I sighed but then immediately yelled as she threw me onto the chair.

"What the hell are you thinking?!" She growled. "You're lucky that I saved your ass!" She yelled at me again. I mumbled sorry, but then realizing something. " Wait, why did you save me?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. "W-well! I-it's just- gah! Shut your trap!" She growled, closing the door on Bonnie. I just smirked at her.

"What's with t-that face?" She asked, obviously annoyed by my smirk. "Nothing." I replied, checking the camera. "Really? Cause it looks like your planning s-something." She said. "This." I simply said, pinning her up against the wall, smashing my lips onto hers.

It took a while but she finally kissed back. I asked for an entrance but she playfully denied, making me squeeze her breast, making her let out a tiny moan. I used this opportunity to slide my tongue into her mouth. Our tongues fought for dominance and I won, but not without a fight. I explored every inch of my new territory. We finally pulled away, gasping for air.

DING DONG DING DONG

"See you tomorrow?" I asked. "Tomorrow." She replied with a smile.