(50) At Work (XXX Special)

You ran around the restaurant 'L'écharpe' dousing yourself in work.

Carrying hundreds of plates wasn't easy and it was like you were invisible.

Marco entered the French restaurant after explaining to the host that his lover worked here, looking for his girlfriend. When he finally found her, she was serving a meal to couple near the window. As she started to leave to get something, he caught up with her.

"Marco? What are you doing here?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.
"Can I not visit my beautiful girlfriend at her job?" He smirked as she blushed.

It was a bit later and Marco was waiting by her little station as she ran around, tending to everyone. He couldn't help but get a bit horny, getting a lot of time to think.

When she passed him, he pulled on her shirt a bit and she let out a small 'hmm' in response.
"You say that no one pays attention to you right?" She nods.
"Then lets have fun." He smirks and she blushes harder then before.

I pull her to the bathroom and immediately press his lips to hers.
"We have to make this quick," (Y/N) pants as they pull apart. Marco nods and unbuttons her work outfit in the front.

He doesn't pull her top off completely but he does let her breasts show and plays with her nipples through her bra, making her pant a bit more.

He doesn't waist any time, unbuttoning her pants and pulling them down to her ankles, rubbing her through her panties.

She mewls out and he pulls away. He unbuttons his own pants and push down his boxers, revealing his hard cock.

He strokes it a bit, lubing himself up with his pre-cum.

He lines himself up with her entrance and pushes in, making them both groan out.

He thrusts quickly so she can return to work but not too hard so she can walk afterwards.

It was about 5 minuets of quick, smexy sex before they both released, happy that she was on the pill.

They both panted a bit before getting in order to leave, (Y/N) going back to work and Marco going back home.