(33) Military

Happy late Veterans Day! Sorry I'm late. I passed out yesterday.

You were in the military. Your job was to train the new guys that were sent to you.

One of those guys was Marco Ubaldo Diaz.

You had taken a liking to him and he has to you. Neither of you showed it though as the other people would think you would go soft on him.

Not to mention, you both would get severe punishment.

Neither of you knew that you liked each other and that was another problem standing I'm the way.

Why you liked him was because he was hard-working and brave. He never turned down a challenge.

Why he liked you was because you were demanding yet fair. You never waited to speak what you think and was very honest. He can't lie through. During training hours, you're pretty sexy.

Luckily, the 18 year old boy found a way to steal your 19 year old heart without the punishments.

He had invited you over to the barracks while the others were eating, saying that he needed help with something.

You headed over to the barracks and opened the door. Not seeing anything, you called out.

Almost immediately, you were pinned up against a wall, a soft pair of lips placed on yours. The person withdrew quickly and unpinned you from the wall.

"I-I am so s-sorry! I couldn't control myself because I really like you!" Marco stuttered. Before he could say anything else, you kissed him. He slightly gasped before kissing back. Your lips moved in sync with each other.

"I like you too." You say as you pull away. He smiled before pulling you into another kiss.

So... apparently I have 11 words in this story... bye...