(20) Our Generation

I was supposed to write this three days ago but dumb me waited and forgot. This one kinda reminds me of my last update but not too much. It is also kinda cheesy, but also slightly sad when you realize how FUCKED up the world is. Either way, I hope you enjoy.

3rd POV
"I hate our generation!" (Y/N) yelled, groaning as she bashed her fist onto the coffee table in front of her. "Why?" Marco asked popping his head out of his room.

"Don't get me wrong," she started, "it's just the things IN our generation." She sighed again. "What kind of things in our generation?" He asked once again.

She sighed then took a deep breath. "You now have to pay to go into certain things on something that everyone uses, everyone is going to war, everybody hates everything, people are hurting other people just because they think it's fun or they have personal issues, and more." She first explains.

"I-" I know that the world is going to end, not soon, but I know exactly HOW," she cut Marco off, " the sun is going to turn into a red giant or the Earth will run out of water, both resulting in world destruction and the Earth will die both ways, the sun is eventually going to turn into a red giant, us running out of water or not, the sun will eventually fall and so will everything else in the universe making all this, including the stuff we haven't even explored yet just to disappear and our universe just to be a black bottomless (it tried to say black bottomless potato XD) void." (Y/N) sighed again with light tears in her eyes.

"I know." Marco sighed as well. "You do?" She asked him. "Yeah, But you just have to know, no matter what the world or the universe comes too, I will always love you." He genuinely smiled to her.

"Daww, Marco. I will always love you too." You smiled up at him from the couch as he pecked your nose

God daym that turned cute! Lol. This is also a sort of way for me to rant about how messed up the world is. Stay safe and BOO-BYE BOOTIFULS! ❤️